Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > AROUND THE REGION
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

S’lets’ Region Prem Results - 12/13.10.04

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P Davies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: S’lets’ Region Prem Results - 12/13.10.04
    Posted: 13 October 2004 at 9:53pm

Scarlets' Region Premiership Results:

Cardiff 24 - 14 LLANDOVERY

CARMARTHEN QUINS 16 - 20 LLANELLI

Sponsored Links

Emma View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2004 at 9:56pm

16-20? well done again lads! the guy i sit next 2 in history is a die hard quins fan and was adamant they'd win today! he he

There ain't no lovin' like West Virginia lovin'
P Davies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P Davies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2004 at 9:59pm

Well Done Scottie, not many sides get a result in Carmarthen.

redeyes View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redeyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2004 at 10:02pm
another fantastic result from the semi pros.
The stadium may change, but the dream will remain the same!

Boynsmun View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boynsmun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2004 at 10:36pm
Aye!! Well done Llanelli - comiserations quins and Llandovery thoug xx
Pedro Diniz View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pedro Diniz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2004 at 10:41pm

BRIEF MATCH REPORT (Half Time Llanelli 10 Carm. Quins 6.)
Llanelli scorers:
Tries: C.Hawkins, D. Gravelle
Cons: C. Thomas (2)
Pens: C. Thomas (2)

Carmarthen Quins scorers:
Tries: W.Evans
Cons: A.Thomas
Pens: A.Thomas (3)

"I can't see the Germans getting back into this...they've only got Kuntz up front..."
(Alan Hansen, during Euro 96).
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2004 at 10:51pm
good match
Jerry Dammers View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jerry Dammers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2004 at 10:53pm

To think I stayed in to watch the footy, foolish choice in hindsight. My apologies for not watching and supporting two of our feeder clubs playing each other (well,supporting one, you know what I mean).

Well done Llanelli!

bin laden View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
THE TROPHY CABINET IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bin laden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2004 at 10:57pm
well done the semis.
Yes,I am back with a stewards view on things.

Becs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Becs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2004 at 11:00pm
really good match dont know about the ref! quite afew fights aswell! but great result hope they keep this up! 
BECS!!
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pedro Diniz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2004 at 11:21pm
Yep, ref was whistle happy, looked like a cross between Pwllender and Ken Dodd. Cracking try by Craig Hawkins, little winger we've got there!! And Grav's try was a great backs move. Ceiron AGAIN had a very good game IMO, even playing with an injury sustained in the opening minutes.
Some very abusive Quins fans there (not all of them, but a fair few), who cannot tell the difference between Llanelli RFC and the Scarlets, I lost count how many times I heard Connacht being shouted out, and the level of abuse dished out by both fans and staff of the Quins was quite unnacceptable.
"I can't see the Germans getting back into this...they've only got Kuntz up front..."
Delboy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2004 at 11:48pm

Originally posted by Pedro Diniz Pedro Diniz wrote:

Yep, ref was whistle happy, looked like a cross between Pwllender and Ken Dodd. Cracking try by Craig Hawkins, little winger we've got there!! And Grav's try was a great backs move. Ceiron AGAIN had a very good game IMO, even playing with an injury sustained in the opening minutes.
Some very abusive Quins fans there (not all of them, but a fair few), who cannot tell the difference between Llanelli RFC and the Scarlets, I lost count how many times I heard Connacht being shouted out, and the level of abuse dished out by both fans and staff of the Quins was quite unnacceptable.

Did that bald guy from last season give you lot the v-sign again?

Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pedro Diniz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2004 at 11:57pm
What, the glorified ballboy you mean?? No he didn't but he was one of those who were abusing our players more than anyone else there. He's a pigging disgrace.
Chesswithdeath View Drop Down
Founder
Founder
www.chesswithdeath.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chesswithdeath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2004 at 9:25am
Well done the lads, sorry i missed it - Anger Management course.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2004 at 12:36pm
Great result. At least we have something to shout about! Where top the league, but Neath have two games in hand!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic