Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > FOR SALE / WANTED
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ticket for Wales v. NZ

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ticket for Wales v. NZ
    Posted: 19 November 2004 at 11:24am
Not sure if I'm allowed to do this, but here's hoping:

My daughter is supposed to travel with me tomorrow to see the All Blacks match, BUT she has been ill and may not travel. If that happens, I'll have to sell her ticket.

If anyone is interested, I WILL NOT be asking more than the 'correct' price (I think it is £42 - ticket at home - can't check). I DO NOT like touts. I will accept less, if there is not much interest. I just want to try to make sure it goes to a genuine fan - preferably a fellow scarlet!

Anyone who may like to buy the ticket - please phone 07790-868759 and leave a message with your offer and your number. Any offers over cost will be rejected - otherwise, the highest offer/first offer at cost will be accepted. I'll check the replies tomorrow (Sat.) morning (if daughter pulls out) and get back to you late morning.
Sponsored Links

wizard View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
No Longer An Admin of SF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 11:27am

Its fine to try and sell it on here,

I have moved it to the for sale section.

Most people will proberly PM you if they are interested.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic