Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > OTHER SPORTS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Swansea City

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15161718>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonescnnr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2011 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

I reckon this is another Gordon D'arcy topic. Total speculation. I'm still waiting to hear why can't these games be played at the Liberty.

Lol fair play to Turktown,pity all the other rumour mongers on here did'nt get their facts right before posting,see you down there for the ReserVe games SA14!!
jonesy
Sponsored Links

lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2011 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

Ah a new duo mastering the art of keyboard playfullness whilst under the watchful eye of Madame Vin Rouge...brilliant!

True, there are quite a few relationships popping up on SF....
In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Once a monkey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2011 at 10:41pm
Behave, both of youEvil Smile
#George
dimcyril View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dimcyril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2011 at 11:12am
ive had it confirmed that it is £7500 per game
the swans take ticket money up to £7500
the swans and scarlets share ticket money over £7500
the scarlets take all monies from food/ drinks sales etc
A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2011 at 11:25am
Originally posted by dimcyril dimcyril wrote:

ive had it confirmed that it is £7500 per game
the swans take ticket money up to £7500
the swans and scarlets share ticket money over £7500
the scarlets take all monies from food/ drinks sales etc
Clap, do we pay for the security/stewarding?
We are Con Air. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
dimcyril View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dimcyril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2011 at 11:52am
yes, we pay for stewards and policing [if it is needed]
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2011 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by Once a monkey Once a monkey wrote:

Originally posted by Vulcan Vulcan wrote:

Originally posted by Once a monkey Once a monkey wrote:

My wine tastes better now, we are both complete, so to speak

I'm glad to say I am, and my wine, albeit from a 10 litre box, is probably cheaper than I used to buy a 3 litre box from Tesco. Same Merlot from the same vineyard, so to speakBig smile
Vulcan, I must buy you a glass at some stage this season. I like a tipple, am no expert, but enjoy it nevertheless.
You can't beat a nice bottle of red, at some point, on a rugby day out! StarThumbs Up
Scarlets!!!
rupert's boots View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rupert's boots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2011 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by dimcyril dimcyril wrote:

yes, we pay for stewards and policing [if it is needed]

We should make a bit then, can't see riot squads and armed police with horses to pay for, couple of hobby bobbies and a Jack Russel should be ok (I can rent out my Jack Russel for a small fee, he nips like a good 'un...) LOL
I used to be lethargic, now I don't give a ****
TonduTurk View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
"Views my own"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonduTurk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 3:28pm
Swansea City's Barclays Premier Reserve League fixtures at Parc y Scarlets will be held as follows kicking off at 7pm:

Weds Aug 17th against Bolton Wonderers
Weds Aug 31st against Liverpool
Wed Sept 28th against Newcastle Utd
Mon Oct 17th against Fulham
Mon Nov 7th against West Bromwich Albion
Mon Nov 14th against Wolves
Wed Dec 14 against Arsenal
Mon Jan 9th against Norwich City
Mon Feb 13th against Chelsea
Mon Feb 27th against Aston Villa
Mon April 2nd against Wigan Athletic
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by TonduTurk TonduTurk wrote:

Swansea City's Barclays Premier Reserve League fixtures at Parc y Scarlets will be held as follows kicking off at 7pm:

Weds Aug 17th against Bolton Wonderers
Weds Aug 31st against Liverpool
Wed Sept 28th against Newcastle Utd
Mon Oct 17th against Fulham
Mon Nov 7th against West Bromwich Albion
Mon Nov 14th against Wolves
Wed Dec 14 against Arsenal
Mon Jan 9th against Norwich City
Mon Feb 13th against Chelsea
Mon Feb 27th against Aston Villa
Mon April 2nd against Wigan Athletic

Superb Tondu, thanks for the info,Thumbs Up

rolly View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 7:54pm
Im hoping to make quite a few of these games . I looking forward to them .
LLANDRE View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 8:06pm
Someone  in Llandeilo has painted his house with black and white stripes and the Swans badge
West is Best (Fin gwybod)
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 9:27pm
I've had the surreal experience of watching European football and Wales internationals less than ten mins walk from my house, now the mighty Baggies are playing there:) The South Wales branch will be out in force, at least 8 of us that I know of! 
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by no.6 no.6 wrote:

I've had the surreal experience of watching European football and Wales internationals less than ten mins walk from my house, now the mighty Baggies are playing there:) The South Wales branch will be out in force, at least 8 of us that I know of! 

I think its brilliant tbh,

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by lofty evans lofty evans wrote:

So do I, I can see most of those games making us a few quid, die hard Swans probably won't mind the reasonable entrance fee and the local Liverpool/Chelsea etc fans will be happy to watch even a reserve side in the town. The stadium is now getting used a further 11 times this season with probable Wales roundball (under 21's and senior) matches to come. 
Sadly the natives don't watch their local Welsh prem footy side, that's a historic thing which we've gone over before, but hopefully the appetite for watching football locally will spill over to Stebo.
I wonder if there's a way Scarlets st holders could get into the Swans games at a discount?
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 10:03pm

Originally posted by lofty evans lofty evans wrote:

So do I, I can see most of those games making us a few quid, die hard Swans probably won't mind the reasonable entrance fee and the local Liverpool/Chelsea etc fans will be happy to watch even a reserve side in the town. The stadium is now getting used a further 11 times this season with probable Wales roundball (under 21's and senior) matches to come. 
Sadly the natives don't watch their local Welsh prem footy side, that's a historic thing which we've gone over before, but hopefully the appetite for watching football locally will spill over to Stebo.

I wonder if there's a way Scarlets st holders could get into the Swans games at a discount?

The ST is good idea, but £5 is fine.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15161718>
  Share Topic