Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scott & Rhys

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
Author
Veteran
Veteran
Don’t believe a word......

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote henry_winkler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2014 at 1:24am
Originally posted by RR1972 RR1972 wrote:

Originally posted by henry_winkler henry_winkler wrote:

hope Rhys signs he does blow hot and cold but he's still the best 10 around

Takes a lot of stick on social media, how he can be blamed for today I don't know, forwards were terrible giving Rhys freakishly slow ball by then the midfield was full of Irish players and the only option being to kick.

tbh he kicked away any good ball we had and he kicked it away badly

i rate rhys but he was dreadful today

You must have been watching the game with your spangly cowgirl hat on
Sponsored Links

RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2014 at 1:25am
nah i watched a test match 10 kick away what limited possesion we had and kick it badly, even llanelli players have bad games mind

Edited by RR1972 - 09 February 2014 at 9:47am
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2014 at 8:11am
Originally posted by RR1972 RR1972 wrote:

Originally posted by henry_winkler henry_winkler wrote:

hope Rhys signs he does blow hot and cold but he's still the best 10 around

Takes a lot of stick on social media, how he can be blamed for today I don't know, forwards were terrible giving Rhys freakishly slow ball by then the midfield was full of Irish players and the only option being to kick.

tbh he kicked away any good ball we had and he kicked it away badly

i rate rhys but he was dreadful today
that's 3 different threads your giving rhys shit on,yes he kicked a few bad ones away towards the end but up till then he had played well,but as you say your a rhys fan,Embarrassed
downthebutts View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downthebutts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2014 at 8:41am
[QUOTE=RR1972] nah i watched a test match 10 kick away what limited possesion we had and kick it badly, even llanelli players have bad games mind
[DI/QUOTE] ....he's been kicking the ball away all season so yesterday's performance shouldn't have surprised anyone
scarlet_rob View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote scarlet_rob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2014 at 8:54am
Considering the service he had from the forwards, I thought Rhys had a good game.
haydn_davies View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haydn_davies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2014 at 8:56am
Originally posted by scarlet_rob scarlet_rob wrote:

Considering the service he had from the forwards, I thought Rhys had a good game.

Precisely. Not a lot any 10 can do with bad ball - or no ball at all for a lot of it!!
Think, think, think - it's a thinking man's game!! - The Great Carwyn James.
Just for our SA friends - Weste is die beste!
sgsmorgan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
LAVERYS ON THE RIGHT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sgsmorgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2014 at 11:30am
Considering the shite he had to deal with from the forwards he should have had a medal. The Service was appalling, the forwards were toothless and when he did kick into touch that blonde nork with the hair extensions freaking gave the ball back to the Irish.

Apart from running up the white flag after around the 15 minute mark the Welsh lineout must have decided to take the afternoon off. As for AWJ? O'Connell must have just thought "this is my town pal...who's the man?"

Jeez the performance by the Welsh forwards yesterday wouldn't have qualified them to get a job as a bouncer for Mothercare!!

How in the name of God any sentient being can even think of blaming any of the team outside of 1-9 is beyond belief. No one played well but it would have been nice to see the backs at least have a chance. They at least turned up as opposed to the front 8 who must have still been on  a sightseeing bus round Dublin come kickoff time as the 8 who did turn up were either incompetent or unrecognisable.

Lastly...someone please tell Adam Jones that the hairy look is starting to look a tad silly but when accompanied by a scrum cap looks positively ridiculous!
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2014 at 11:53am
Originally posted by scarlet_rob scarlet_rob wrote:

This.

In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2014 at 11:54am
Originally posted by sgsmorgan sgsmorgan wrote:

Considering the shite he had to deal with from the forwards he should have had a medal. The Service was appalling, the forwards were toothless and when he did kick into touch that blonde nork with the hair extensions freaking gave the ball back to the Irish.

Apart from running up the white flag after around the 15 minute mark the Welsh lineout must have decided to take the afternoon off. As for AWJ? O'Connell must have just thought "this is my town pal...who's the man?"

Jeez the performance by the Welsh forwards yesterday wouldn't have qualified them to get a job as a bouncer for Mothercare!!

How in the name of God any sentient being can even think of blaming any of the team outside of 1-9 is beyond belief. No one played well but it would have been nice to see the backs at least have a chance. They at least turned up as opposed to the front 8 who must have still been on  a sightseeing bus round Dublin come kickoff time as the 8 who did turn up were either incompetent or unrecognisable.

Lastly...someone please tell Adam Jones that the hairy look is starting to look a tad silly but when accompanied by a scrum cap looks positively ridiculous!

Damn good post SGS.

In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
sgsmorgan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
LAVERYS ON THE RIGHT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgsmorgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2014 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by lofty evans lofty evans wrote:

Originally posted by sgsmorgan sgsmorgan wrote:

Damn good post SGS.

Cheers Lofty...got 12 months (minimum) of eating "sh1t sandwiches" followed by Humble Pie ahead of me as a result of yesterdays no show by the Welsh forwards. To top it off the mixture of gloating, self satisfied, smug comments / looks have already started over here. Guess it's like being creamed by the O's I suppose.

Either way totally a totally wonderful time lies ahead. Ouch
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2014 at 1:11pm
Hopefully, complacency will set in to the home team for Friday night, to rescue your week sgsm.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
henry_winkler View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Don’t believe a word......

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote henry_winkler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2014 at 7:09pm
It probably did happen yet I don't remember Darcy or O'Driscoll with ball in hand running at our backs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
  Share Topic