Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > BAZ LEWIS' SCARLET FEVER GOLD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scotch Eggs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 63646566>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by Once a monkey Once a monkey wrote:

Not all of us watch day time tv. Aren't you two jokers employed somewhere btw, and as for Evans, bloody lost cause he is.
just because i know what it stands for, doesn't mean i'm not doing work.
Sponsored Links

Gate12 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gate12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:26pm

Not all of us watch day time tv. Aren't you two jokers employed somewhere btw, and as for Evans, bloody lost cause he is.

Shocked

Broken Heart
Once a monkey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by rap columbo rap columbo wrote:

Right! Anyway, what about the Scotch Eggs?
#George
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:33pm

Originally posted by rap columbo rap columbo wrote:

Right! Anyway, what about the Scotch Eggs?
i'm not in work by the way. i am on a study day watching 'instant restaurant'. scotch eggs are not on the menu.
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:36pm
Tough bloody study day, sat at home watching TV. Shouldn't you be buried under a pile of books in a library somewhere studying psychology type things?
#George
A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:38pm

the clue was the word 'radio' Wacko
We are Con Air. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
Gate12 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gate12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:40pm
I can see a Scotch egg and Hobgoblin fuelled drunken tirade coming from the Baron this evening, it's building..... 
A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by Gate12 Gate12 wrote:

I can see a Scotch egg and Hobgoblin fuelled drunken tirade coming from the Baron this evening, it's building..... 
probably summoned the driver to pick him already and told him to bring the 'hunting gear'. Best we keep a low profile tonight.
We are Con Air. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by A Evans A Evans wrote:

Why in the name of god are they talking about Scotch Eggs on a cricket show? What's that about.

And don't get flippant me with me young Adrian, you've got the end of season party to get through yet
#George
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:47pm

Originally posted by Gate12 Gate12 wrote:

probably summoned the driver to pick him already and told him to bring the 'hunting gear'. Best we keep a low profile tonight.
Speaking of Goblin, the local are having a beer festival on Friday 1st June for 5 nights. For those beer fanatics amongst you.
#George
A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:47pm

Why in the name of god are they talking about Scotch Eggs on a cricket show? What's that about.

And don't get flippant me with me young Adrian, you've got the end of season party to get through yet
Talking about packed lunches etc, lot of time to fill between overs mun.
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:50pm
Why anyone would watch cricket is beyond me I have to say. The packed lunch must be the most exciting part of the day.
#George
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 4:54pm

Why anyone would watch cricket is beyond me I have to say. The packed lunch must be the most exciting part of the day.

RADIO, man! TMS is on the RADIO!

Much better than TV - they spend most of the time discussing the cakes their female fans have sent in - plus, of course, the frequent corpsing when someone says something daft, like the all-time classic commentary on England v Windies a few years ago:

"The bowler's Holding - the batsman's Willey!"

Edited by aber-fan - 21 May 2012 at 4:55pm
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by aber-fan aber-fan wrote:

RADIO, man! TMS is on the RADIO!

Much better than TV - they spend most of the time discussing the cakes their female fans have sent in - plus, of course, the frequent corpsing when someone says something daft, like the all-time classic commentary on England v Windies a few years ago:

"The bowler's Holding - the batsman's Willey!"
Killed a 65 page thread dead that did Aber. Shame on you! LOL
scarletman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Married with Kids - Close to Bankruptcy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:50pm
Bought two of Waitrose's finest Black Pudding Scotch Eggs tonight .... thats breakfast sorted !
Herman Tours ... Still the best way to travel !
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:29am
Update later please
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 63646566>
  Share Topic