Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > OTHER SPORTS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

pre season freindly this saturday.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kcreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: pre season freindly this saturday.
    Posted: 16 June 2009 at 8:53pm
llanelli afc,'the reds' play their 1st pre season freindly at Parc y Scarlets training pitch this saturday.2.30 ko.they play port talbot town.so c'mon everybody,sky plus the lions game and get down to the ground and watch our heroes in action!!.you can also have a look at some of the reds new signings like craig moses and chris venables.3 quid entry and you go into the raffle for a chance to win a pair free tickets for the reds forthcoming european 1st rd european clash.great value i say!!!
I WAS THERE-LIBERTY STADIUM 11/9/07 & 26/3/16

OSPREYS 9-SCARLETS 14!
OSPEYS 16-SCARLETS 25!
Sponsored Links

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2009 at 8:44pm
I shall be having a wander down, summer footy must be a top priority for the FAW, I can only see positives for the game and indeed the Reds. Plus of course the stadium facilities are being utilised for non-rugby use so imo it's supporting the business as well, something which i've been a long time advocate of despite my cynicism towards the board and the guy who calls himself a coach.
Will the new signing (Owain Warlow) from Lincoln City be playing? Looks a good addition to the squad.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic