Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

phil booth does a strip

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran
"Views my own"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonduTurk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: phil booth does a strip
    Posted: 14 October 2005 at 8:43am
Gareth Thomas told a court in France that ex-team mate Phil Booth stripped off in a bar and exposed himself.
Thomas, Andy Moore, Richard Webster and Booth deny affray at a Pau club after a Bridgend game in 2002.
Booth, who also denies sexual assault, failed to appear, citing business in Wales.
Magistrates adjourned the case for judgment on 10 November.
Booth is accused of sexual exhibitionism and sexual assault on Celine Arnaud, 25.
Thomas told the court Booth had a reputation for being "loud" and liked to be the centre of attention.
Mr Gonthier told the court he was so fearful of the heavily drunken Booth he decided to leave. "By the time I rounded up my friends he was waiting outside for me with other rugby players and I put my arms up to protect my face because I saw he was going to hit me. "The next thing I know I've been thrown down the steel staircase and was being kicked and punched at the bottom of the stairs by a group of drunken players."
Miss Arnaud said she was so fearful for her boyfriend she intervened and was repeatedly punched herself.
Thomas said he saw Mr Gonthier strike Booth first, and he claimed not to have thrown a punch.
French public prosecutor called for Booth to be jailed for 18 months and for an international arrest warrant.
The prosecutor also acknowledged that Thomas, Webster and Moore had played only minor parts in the fight, and argued they should each be fined the equivalent of 6,500

full story
Sponsored Links

GA PLUM View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GA PLUM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2005 at 12:14pm
I saw Phil Booth out in cardiff a few months ago, he's a big bstd. He looked in real good shape and looked as if he could do a job at regional level. Thought about having a pop at him about his kuck at Craig Hawkins but gladly thought better of it then,ha!
KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2005 at 12:34pm
This could be real trouble for P Booth. Could be a jail sentence if the French decide to make an example.
GA PLUM View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GA PLUM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2005 at 12:59pm
He's been in trouble before for an incident outside a Porthcawl pub a year or two ago. Certainly no angel. Could really be in trouble here, especially as he didn't turn up in court.
redeyes View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redeyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2005 at 7:00pm

Originally posted by KID A KID A wrote:

This could be real trouble for P Booth. Could be a jail sentence if the French decide to make an example.

i can't say i care.

The stadium may change, but the dream will remain the same!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic