Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mark Orders

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dic Penderyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2021 at 11:12pm
"Thinking about it,for his wonderful final seconds'hit against Scotland alone,he should get a start this summer"......Watkins ankle-tap,previously described as "a thing of beauty",continues to loom large in the consciousness of the excitable Orders.

"Like a whirling dervish with the ball in hand".... thus the Swansea-born literary lion describes none other than  Nicky Smith,Osprey.

Surprisingly no mention of Webb in his latest offering,in which he picks a Welsh side for the summer tour(just 2 Scarlets in starting 15,one of whom is Jac Morgan.)

Edited by Dic Penderyn - 01 April 2021 at 12:08am
Sponsored Links

RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2021 at 1:01am
No williams in centre or halfpenny at 15 is bizarre.tbh botham and jenkins would be ahead of morgan at 7 for me 
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2021 at 7:32am
Can't say I see anything wrong with that selection except Ryan Elias should be 16. The case is made for leaving Jenkins and Halfpenny out which is reasonable. Halaholo is ahead of Johnny in Pivac's eyes so again no issue. A worry going forward for team Wales is the lack of a stand out 15 coming through. As for selecting Jac at 7 - its a no brainer for me. His overall contribution to the team is off the scale & Pivac will want to see against top International performers if he can cut it at that level. I would like to see Jarrod get a chance to show his skill at some stage this summer.

RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2021 at 10:27am
Id have ellis jenkins in as capt. How old is holmes? He looks decent in the back 3. I’m not a fan of amos
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2021 at 10:39am
Originally posted by RR1972 RR1972 wrote:

Id have ellis jenkins in as capt. How old is holmes? He looks decent in the back 3. I’m not a fan of amos

Holmes is 29 in July so not in the promising youngster category. I agree with you Amos is a bit hit or miss but is the top under 26 FB I can think of. Of course our own Tom Rogers and Tomi Lewis could grow into that player. Young Protheroe is an exciting talent but I do worry about his size. 
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2021 at 9:29pm
This still going? It’s as if a new panto villain had to be found after Andy. 
jeremy windell View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2021 at 8:42am
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

This still going? It’s as if a new panto villain had to be found after Andy. 

It will be going as long as Orders continues to print propaganda in relation to the evil region.

Go ahead..........Take those banana's
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2021 at 9:16am
Originally posted by RR1972 RR1972 wrote:

RR I am a great fan of Ellis and he is, for me, the natural captain successor to AWJ. His non selection in the Cardiff squad for tonight may just be something small/precautionary but it may also be that they are not taking any chances with him after such a long injury absence. A summer off with a full pre-season may be what he needs for his long term well being. 
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2021 at 10:49am
I’ve just seen his latest dream team article. Now I too am convinced of his Ospreys obsession. 
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2021 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

I’ve just seen his latest dream team article. Now I too am convinced of his Ospreys obsession. 

This one?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's embarrassing 
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2021 at 4:51pm
Move over Tipuric, it's Jac Morgan who is now receiving the orders treatment. In fairness, it started when he was a scarlet, but orders knew his destiny. Any future fascination with a scarlet player should be treated with extreme caution.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2022 at 8:12am
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2022 at 8:19am
Originally posted by jeremy windell jeremy windell wrote:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/entire-wales-coaching-staff-turn-22625863.amp

His best yer.

He has no shame..

Yes quite correct. I think young Will Griffiths is a decent 6 - a little Shingler like in the lineout but to suggest that he could step up and play 2nd row at International level at 106 kgs is stretching it a bit. The Jac Morgan love in will continue & in fairness the lad keeps putting in MOM performances. Interesting selection dilemma coming up when Tips is fit. 
Dic Penderyn View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dic Penderyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2022 at 11:27am
What is becoming obvious is that the Ospreys have their own equivalent of a Delaney at the helm,and at some point Booth will need to be chucked overboard........how Orders deals with that will be interesting.
scarletnut View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2022 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by Dic Penderyn Dic Penderyn wrote:

What is becoming obvious is that the Ospreys have their own equivalent of a Delaney at the helm,and at some point Booth will need to be chucked overboard........how Orders deals with that will be interesting.
In what sense is Booth similar to Delaney?
I still wake up late at night and think of what might have been when tim stimpson hit that jammy penalty1
Dic Penderyn View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dic Penderyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2022 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by scarletnut scarletnut wrote:

Originally posted by Dic Penderyn Dic Penderyn wrote:

In what sense is Booth similar to Delaney?

Come on SN,really?When enough people stop being as disingenuous as you just were,then Booth will be gone.Happy to wait and talk about it then.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>
  Share Topic