Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > FOR SALE / WANTED
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Leather repairs and refurbs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Leather repairs and refurbs
    Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:32pm
Not rugby I know but if anyone has a car/vehicle with leather (or even vinyl trim) and needs repairs or refurbishment, my other half  (New_Scarlet) offers this service from her unit in Trostre right by the Civic amenity site.

In addition, she can also repair leather (and vinyl) suites, chairs etc and all manner of leather items

Sutherland Saddlery is the name, excellent prices ask for Julie (season ticket holder)!!

01554 746773 or 07880 775493

Cheers Smile

Scarlets - Suppliers of fine rugby since 1872
Sponsored Links

lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2012 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by supertaf supertaf wrote:

Not rugby I know but if anyone has a car/vehicle with leather (or even vinyl trim) and needs repairs or refurbishment, my other half  (New_Scarlet) offers this service from her unit in Trostre right by the Civic amenity site.

In addition, she can also repair leather (and vinyl) suites, chairs etc and all manner of leather items

Sutherland Saddlery is the name, excellent prices ask for Julie (season ticket holder)!!

01554 746773 or 07880 775493

Cheers Smile

I need my Motorcycle jacket repaired mate, massive discounts for Scarlet supporters i hear,,,,,,Wink 

In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic