Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SUPPORTERS TRUST NEWS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Meet the Coaches Evening

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Meet the Coaches Evening
    Posted: 14 September 2021 at 9:24am
Hi, did anyone go to last nights meet the coaches evening? not heard anything at all about it and what was said
Once a Scarlet, always a Scarlet!
Sponsored Links

reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2021 at 10:02am
Originally posted by turkishrebel turkishrebel wrote:

Hi, did anyone go to last nights meet the coaches evening? not heard anything at all about it and what was said
Are you not a Crys16 member ? It’s an important member organisation and is free or you can make a donation as many do . Notes are usually issued to members by Crys. 

Edited by reesytheexile - 14 September 2021 at 10:02am
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2021 at 11:12am

Yes, I’d be interested to hear news, as will other further flung followers.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
turkishrebel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2021 at 12:26pm
yes i am a member reesytheexile in fact since it started. all i was asking if anyone attended last night? 
and i am fully aware of the importance of the organisation and the sending of minutes...been in enough of the meetings! 
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2021 at 1:27pm

yes i am a member reesytheexile in fact since it started. all i was asking if anyone attended last night? 
and i am fully aware of the importance of the organisation and the sending of minutes...been in enough of the meetings! 
No problems and no criticism meant πŸ‘ I was just asking because Crys as you know, generally do issue a summary to members but I have had nothing yet either. I assume that the mature member who gives a long lecture to the coaches on how to scrum 1960’s style every year was there as usual #losethewilltolivebutpartofthefabricnow πŸ˜‚ πŸ’€

Edited by reesytheexile - 14 September 2021 at 1:35pm
turkishrebel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2021 at 1:58pm
i hope he wasnt there reesytheexile or they may still be there now Dead  no criticism taken. usually someone says something about the meetings (wasnt able to go to this one sadly) on here or even on social media but not seen anything at all which is not like the usual.
would love to hear what our new coaching team are saying and what their plans are and just gutted that i missed the meeting. been on the on line ones over this mad time and they have been good fun and crys run great meetings and are a tremendous group of loyal hard working supporters who put in an awful lot of time and effort for the rest of us.

scarletpimp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletpimp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2021 at 2:45am
Did anyone go to the "meet the coaches" event , hosted by Crys16?
Sadly on that particular evening,I was unable to go, but would love to hear any feedback from fellow scarlets, who attended.! 
Would be nice to hear what Dwaine had to say. His interview with Garan was excellent. DIOLCH !
I stood yer on tanner bank
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic