Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > OTHER SPORTS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ryan Giggs charged with assault

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ryan Giggs charged with assault
    Posted: 23 April 2021 at 4:49pm
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-56864731

Robert Page has been doing a good job, so I hope he's given time to carry on and prove himself. Giggs is obviously going to be out of the picture for a long time, and no doubt permanently if found guilty.
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
Sponsored Links

reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2021 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by aber-fan aber-fan wrote:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-56864731

Robert Page has been doing a good job, so I hope he's given time to carry on and prove himself. Giggs is obviously going to be out of the picture for a long time, and no doubt permanently if found guilty.
The criminal justice system drones on as ever. A standard alleged domestic type assault case yet it takes months to actually charge. I suspect Ryan will plead not guilty and it will run on for months! No good for anyone tbh - him; his family;the accusers; Welsh football 🤨 
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2021 at 7:05pm
great player **** human being to do what he done to his brother and then gag the press with expensive lawyers when caught cheating again.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2021 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

great player **** human being to do what he done to his brother and then gag the press with expensive lawyers when caught cheating again.
I guess great sportsmen aren’t logically great human beings !🤔
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2021 at 6:09am
Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

? bobby charlton,gareth edwards,phil bennett more recently marcus rashford.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2021 at 10:43am

Gareth Bale donated £500,000 a couple of months back to a Hospital in Cardiff I gather for Covid work 
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2021 at 1:17pm

Gareth Bale donated £500,000 a couple of months back to a Hospital in Cardiff I gather for Covid work 
And look at the stick he gets,dolly parton donated $1 million to develop the moderna vaccine not a sportsperson but she's great up front.Wink
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2021 at 2:19pm

And look at the stick he gets,dolly parton donated $1 million to develop the moderna vaccine not a sportsperson but she's great up front.Wink

Dolly gets more exposure than Bale...
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2021 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by aber-fan aber-fan wrote:

Dolly gets more exposure than Bale...

oh dear .. oh dear Bois bach 😂😂
hoppy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2021 at 10:15pm
Giggs legal team will get him off him of the charge in court 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic