Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Paul Asquith

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2021 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by ScarletBear ScarletBear wrote:

Originally posted by Mrfwon Mrfwon wrote:

Originally posted by ScarletBear ScarletBear wrote:

Originally posted by RR1972 RR1972 wrote:

Originally posted by thommo thommo wrote:

Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

Let’s be a little more considerate of Scarlswb and the title mis-spelling. Not a frequent poster so may not get the humour on here.

Any chance a moderator could correct the title?
Totally agree sense there are individuals who take pleasure in highlighting others typos. Let's be kind.
fair enough, only having a joke but apologises if anyone was offended👍

To be fair, I think fans should get the spelling of players names correct. If it is in a title, as long as it is just pointed out and asked to change, then that's no problem. Be kind yes, but let's not be so overly sensitive to avoid common sense. 

Have you ever been on 'Rate My Plate' on FB? You should see how they spell Sausage and Bacon on there. It's actually a thing on there now to spell both incorrectly. Pretty sure Sausage is Sosig, and Bacon is Bacoon LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I know it. Because of the infamous Susan I think.

Yes, that's the one, the infamous Susan LOLLOLLOLClapClapClap
Scarlets!!!
Sponsored Links

Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2021 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by Dic Penderyn Dic Penderyn wrote:

Nobody can doubt Peel's ambition-he faces a lot of challenges next season,and we shouldn't underestimate the task ahead of him.Three seasons of stagnation,or regression even,will have preceded his tenure.I still think there's plenty of grounds for optimism:some fantastic young talent on the books,and a coaching appointment that represents a departure from the approach we've endured of late.It's not going to be easy,but I'm sure it'll be exciting.Roll on!

Absolutely Clap I'm looking forward to seeing what Dwayne can do for sure, fingers crossed exciting times ahead. Star
Scarlets!!!
SospanMawr View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SospanMawr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2021 at 12:49pm
Always liked Asquith as a player, was maybe a bit under-utilised (to a fan’s eye) under three different coaches but was a solid, classy player who could cover 11-14.

I’d take an educated guess that some off field behaviours may have contributed to him not perhaps being more of a regular player than he was, but he still made over 70 appearances in 4 years.

Best of luck in the future Paul.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic