Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SUPPORTERS TRUST NEWS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Meet Sean Fitzpatrick and Simon Muderak

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mundoscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2020 at 12:33pm
Only wish I could have got on, the link kept kicking me out when I try to register 
Sponsored Links

reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2020 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by judith judith wrote:

This was the first ever Crys16 event I've been able to attend as like many others, I live too far away to be able to go in person (and I'm always gutted to miss them every year).

So diolch yn fawr iawn for making this a Zoom event and if at all possible, please make all other future events available to us far away members (I'm happy to pay for it!)
Yes , the opportunities with Zoom are bountiful especially for the winter rugby weather and for those living all over the country. 
CRYS16 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CRYS16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2020 at 1:03pm
Many thanks to you all for your positive comments.As far as future events are concerned, we'd like to keep them free for members, and to that end, we are exploring sponsorship for future events.
If any individual members, or those who have a business are interested in sponsoring future events, please feel free to get in touch with us at info@crys16.cymruOnce again we'd like to thank Huw Jenkins of HMJ Electrical or sponsoring last night's event.
Email info@crys16.cymru with your membership queries!

JOIN CRYS 16 FOR FREE:
http://www.crys16.cymru
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2020 at 1:37pm
In order to spread our Scarlets Global brand, Crys16 adopting the technology to enable those far afield to join in is priceless.

Attending a meeting has gone from being impossible/impractical to absolutely possible and very easy to do.

Congratulations and keep it up.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2020 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

In order to spread our Scarlets Global brand, Crys16 adopting the technology to enable those far afield to join in is priceless.

Attending a meeting has gone from being impossible/impractical to absolutely possible and very easy to do.

Congratulations and keep it up. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Suffolk or France - who cares any more! Now brought to the comfort of your Laptop wherever you are ....  πŸ˜‰ ( it’s great though . Great for communication πŸ‘) 

Edited by reesytheexile - 03 September 2020 at 2:00pm
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2020 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

Congratulations and keep it up. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Suffolk or France - who cares any more! Now brought to the comfort of your Laptop wherever you are ....  πŸ˜‰ ( it’s great though . Great for communication πŸ‘) 
Anywhere there’s decent bandwidth.

Wil in Africa, Mr Ian in Sicily and Mark in Sydney, plus the guys in the Far East and loads more no doubt will echo the sentiment.

Edited by Eastern outpost - 03 September 2020 at 6:30pm
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic