Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Team for 2nd test.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2022 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by ap sior ap sior wrote:

Ref for Saturday will be Angus Gardner from Aus.

3rd Test will be Matt Carley. Don't think he likes the Welsh. He certainly does not like the Scarlets.
There’d be a few clubs/nations that would sign up to that view of Carley.

It’s probably that he’s a harsh ref, or comes across that way and doesn’t speak any other languages (the French are not great fans of his).

Maybe he’s still striving too hard still and has doubts as to his own ability at the highest level.

Me/ I hope he conquers them; becomes more confident and develops into that much more objective and accurate official, preferably with some more linguistic skills, too.

Not much to ask?!Wink
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Sponsored Links

RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2022 at 10:16pm
He refs to letter of law going forward coaches and plsyers should note this and adapt accordingly, hell keep binning players otherwise by looks of it
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2022 at 8:51am
Some sense at least from Humphries ruling out the use of Wyn at tight head. Apparently both Wainwright & Harri have impressed with their professionalism & work ethic since joining up with the squad. 

It appears that the Boks are going to make some changes with Pollard, Roos & Pieter Steph du Toit coming into the 23. Wales will have to improve their rolling maul defence this Saturday as there were signs in the 2nd half that the Boks were getting to grips with it although our forwards were heavily disrupted with cards. 
hoppy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2022 at 5:56pm
14 changes for South Africa 
Dic Penderyn View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dic Penderyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2022 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by hoppy hoppy wrote:

14 changes for South Africa 

Sort of puts things into perspective.....
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2022 at 11:15am
Cuthbert in for Adams, who moves to the bench in place of Watkin - not sure about that as any injury to North or Tompkins would probably see us playing Biggar & Anscombe at 10 & 12.
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2022 at 11:54am
And Wyn Jones on the bench.
Cofi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cofi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2022 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by Fscarlet Fscarlet wrote:

And Wyn Jones on the bench.
Thank the Lord for that!
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2022 at 12:27pm
Fair play Gareth Thomas did well in the first test & deserves to start, I wonder how many chances we are going to give Carre.
Cofi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cofi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2022 at 1:42pm

Fair play Gareth Thomas did well in the first test & deserves to start, I wonder how many chances we are going to give Carre.
Totally agree abour Gareth Thomas. But Carre has certainly passed his nine lives...
Why View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Why Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2022 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by Cofi Cofi wrote:

Totally agree abour Gareth Thomas. But Carre has certainly passed his nine lives...
Wales on line think Carre is a beast I’ve not seen it mind.

Edited by Why - 07 July 2022 at 1:49pm
She asks why i still can't answer. I guess its in the blood.
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2022 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by Why Why wrote:

Originally posted by Cofi Cofi wrote:

Wales on line think Carre is a beast I’ve not seen it mind.

I'll give him his dues, in the loose he is a very good player & he carries well but his job first & foremost is to prop!
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2022 at 2:46pm
Adams dropped for cuthbert? Pivac never fails to make at least 1 bizarre pick
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
Owen111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Owen111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2022 at 2:49pm
Adams got a knee problem ive read on twitter 
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2022 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by Owen111 Owen111 wrote:

Adams got a knee problem ive read on twitter 

Adams is still on the bench so the idea hes dropped because of injury sounds like a cop out to me
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2022 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by roy munster roy munster wrote:

Adams dropped for cuthbert? Pivac never fails to make at least 1 bizarre pick

Adams was very quiet last weekend, Cuthbert has seemed sharp when I've seen him recently.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic