Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scarlets side to face the Stormers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrletsfan32x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2022 at 2:12pm
I’m really worried there’s another 50 pointer coming our way. Our front 5 in particular looks really weak. Why peel has picked Tom Price instead of Jones I’ll never know. He offers absolutely nothing to the team.
Sponsored Links

GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2022 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by Scrletsfan32x Scrletsfan32x wrote:

I’m really worried there’s another 50 pointer coming our way. Our front 5 in particular looks really weak. Why peel has picked Tom Price instead of Jones I’ll never know. He offers absolutely nothing to the team.

I share your concern.Ouch
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2022 at 2:50pm

Still not replaced the Jake Ball sized lock and we shall be underpowered in the league and Europe until we sort the pack out imo
greypower1 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greypower1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2022 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

Choose any two from three,  hobson's choice really.
How many of those three would get in the other welsh regions starting pack?
One thing is certain, they will do their best.
Keep the faith
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2022 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by greypower1 greypower1 wrote:

Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

Choose any two from three,  hobson's choice really.
How many of those three would get in the other welsh regions starting pack?
One thing is certain, they will do their best.

Fair question. I think of those 3 both Jac & Morgan would get the 3rd spot for Cardiff & thats about it. More great exposure for them going in to next season. 
Mr Ian View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Ian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2022 at 3:06pm
If Boys Need to grow up, this kinf of match against big phisicalities are important...we Have the best 23 avaible, they confirm all their stars in XV start..come on Scarlets 
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2022 at 3:09pm

Best of luck Bois!!!!
EJPT View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EJPT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2022 at 3:58pm
They’ve lost the fewest games in the league this year. Therefore They are the hardest team to beat. I can’t see it. But I’ll sacrifice a pint of Guinness to the rugby gods (via my mouth) in hope we can finish a poor season on a good note.
Sosban89 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sosban89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2022 at 4:39pm
Is this Tom Price's first start of the season? Could be incredibly tough for him to get up to speed. 
Dic Penderyn View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dic Penderyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2022 at 4:40pm
Nice to see Rogers where he belongs.Piicking Gatsby after his last performance is taking the p@#$,frankly.
Dai Guevara View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dai Guevara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2022 at 4:41pm
We should have a decent lineout and.............
Anyway if we try to turn their pack by putting the ball behind them so that they spend as much time as possible going backwards, we need to make sure that we actually find touch, as we know that we do not do well when pacey backs have the space to accelerate at our "defenders"
We should be able to win our own throws, and maybe even nick one or two of theirs and the longer they spend in their own half the less damage they can do. Who knows,then if Conbeer, Cawdor or Sanjay etc can sneak in we may have half a chance.
knutsfordlion View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knutsfordlion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2022 at 4:51pm
This is all academic as the Sprays will win tonight with a bonus point so there will be nothing to play for tomorrow.
We blew this against the Dragons at home sadly.Cry
Page the oracle
scarletnut View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2022 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by knutsfordlion knutsfordlion wrote:

This is all academic as the Sprays will win tonight with a bonus point so there will be nothing to play for tomorrow.
You need to consider how strong the Bulls are 
I still wake up late at night and think of what might have been when tim stimpson hit that jammy penalty1
crj89 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crj89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2022 at 5:00pm

Let’s see how this one ages…
Mr Lee91 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Lee91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2022 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by scarletnut scarletnut wrote:

You need to consider how strong the Bulls are 
The Bulls need a win to guarantee a Home QF, they blew us away at altitude.
Despite the last scoreline, there’s not much difference(sadly) between us and O’s, Bulls should win well.
As long as you win it once, you'll never be forgotten
ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2022 at 5:07pm

If the Bulls can defend a rolling maul from a lineout, it will seriously cut down on the O's main try scoring option.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
  Share Topic