Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Vegetarianism @ Scarlets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huwbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vegetarianism @ Scarlets
    Posted: 10 October 2021 at 5:40pm
Forget the lack of locks, where are the veggie pasties? Second week in a row now I’ve had to disappoint my boys with no options. I know this is rugby but a bit embarrassing not to have anything on offer at the bar. It’s 2021 remember. 

The girl behind the counter said loads had asked for them by the way. 

Edited by Huwbach - 10 October 2021 at 5:41pm
Sponsored Links

Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2021 at 5:59pm
Have you asked the scarlets on social media?

They scoreboard was broken today too. 
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2021 at 6:44pm
Oldest son and family did have difficulty picking up pre booked tickets, missed the first 15 mins. Same queues for new ticket buys and pre booked ones.
Understandably some concern, and ensuing confusion, because people wanted to be clear about the seats they were buying ( where, spacing etc). Slowed things up though.
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2021 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by Fscarlet Fscarlet wrote:

And the screen Ouch
We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2021 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by Wasp Wasp wrote:

And the screen Ouch

Comes to something when the best part of the day was the big standard burger I had!
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2021 at 8:43pm

Apparently someone had clogged it up with pasties
PearlJam View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
IT skilled man of detail

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PearlJam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2021 at 8:50pm
This thread should be re-titled "Scarlets V Vegetarianism"
If you're losing your soul and you know it, then you've still got a soul left to lose.
PearlJam View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
IT skilled man of detail

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PearlJam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2021 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by minded minded wrote:

Apparently someone had clogged it up with pasties

Ted Maul reports, reports, reports.
If you're losing your soul and you know it, then you've still got a soul left to lose.
tannerbankboy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tannerbankboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2021 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by Wasp Wasp wrote:

And the screen Ouch
Someone obviously had a premonition and made sure the debacle, or score, wouldn't appear on screen.
Dic Penderyn View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dic Penderyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2021 at 8:38am
If the Chairman.lived a little closer to the stadium,he might be able to pop in every so often to keep an eye on things,and maybe nip a few problems in the bud with a little 'hands on 'management.....

Edited by Dic Penderyn - 11 October 2021 at 8:38am
Scarlet O'Hara View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarlet O'Hara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2021 at 1:28pm
I received an email on matchday morning 'Everything you need to know about today's match' it mentioned vegan burgers. (Unless of course it was burgers made from vegans then it would be meat).

It was a very informative e-mail although it failed to mention that we were about to get our a*ses handed to us. 
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2021 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by Scarlet O'Hara Scarlet O'Hara wrote:

I received an email on matchday morning 'Everything you need to know about today's match' it mentioned vegan burgers. (Unless of course it was burgers made from vegans then it would be meat).

It was a very informative e-mail although it failed to mention that we were about to get our a*ses handed to us. 

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL BRILLIANT LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL and I think you mean 'made by' and not 'made from'................that's cannibalism LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.
Scarlets!!!
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2021 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by Dic Penderyn Dic Penderyn wrote:

If the Chairman.lived a little closer to the stadium,he might be able to pop in every so often to keep an eye on things,and maybe nip a few problems in the bud with a little 'hands on 'management.....
Needs a rental down The Morfa to get close to the action! πŸ˜‚ 
Dic Penderyn View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dic Penderyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2021 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

He could do worse......I was brought up down the Morfa.Rents are rising everywhere,but I'm sure Pencnwc could sort him out with a cheap chalet,or maybe Cawdor Cars could let him doss down in the back of a 4x4....that way he could kip in the car park and be the first to clock in every day.
Scarlet O'Hara View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarlet O'Hara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2021 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by Mrfwon Mrfwon wrote:

Originally posted by Scarlet O'Hara Scarlet O'Hara wrote:

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL BRILLIANT LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL and I think you mean 'made by' and not 'made from'................that's cannibalism LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.

Too far on a Monday? LOL 
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2021 at 10:40pm

Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

He could do worse......I was brought up down the Morfa.Rents are rising everywhere,but I'm sure Pencnwc could sort him out with a cheap chalet,or maybe Cawdor Cars could let him doss down in the back of a 4x4....that way he could kip in the car park and be the first to clock in every day.
. Handy for the best Curry House in town the Ali Raj as well πŸ‘Œ
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic