Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Review of 6N commentators and pundits

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2021 at 11:56am
Originally posted by solva solva wrote:

Friday was Inverdale’s last presentation shift on rugby for the BBC. He’s now on the RFU council representing the NCA.  
Was about to post that. 

He was at his best when it didn’t involve England. I still enjoy his role covering The French Open tennis.

Wonder who will fill that spot.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Sponsored Links

solva View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2021 at 12:22pm
Maggi Alphonsi sure to be in the running. But Gabby Logan favourite I’d have thought.  

Edited by solva - 28 March 2021 at 12:23pm
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2021 at 12:45pm

Maggi Alphonsi sure to be in the running. But Gabby Logan favourite I’d have thought.  
Excellent pundit versus versatile anchor. Not sure she brings enough gravity to proceedings, or lets the experts have enough say.
Sure, she’s a lot of knowledge given her upbringing and being married to Kenny. Perhaps not a direct comparison. Maybe she’s overqualified for an anchor. However, I never react adversely when she’s there unlike occupants of other chairs.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2021 at 12:54pm

Ticks a box at least. 
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2021 at 1:01pm
Don't know if anyone listened to scotty on radio wales this morning with george north,a schoolgirl asked him once if he could go in a tardis and go back to one game in his career which game would it be,he asked george that question george's answer was his debut against south africa to which george said what was your answer,pulling the llanelli rfc shirt on for the first time against penygroes,priceless.
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2021 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

Excellent pundit versus versatile anchor. Not sure she brings enough gravity to proceedings, or lets the experts have enough say.
Sure, she’s a lot of knowledge given her upbringing and being married to Kenny. Perhaps not a direct comparison. Maybe she’s overqualified for an anchor. However, I never react adversely when she’s there unlike occupants of other chairs.

She was very bland on the last episode. 
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2021 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

Don't know if anyone listened to scotty on radio wales this morning with george north,a schoolgirl asked him once if he could go in a tardis and go back to one game in his career which game would it be,he asked george that question george's answer was his debut against south africa to which george said what was your answer,pulling the llanelli rfc shirt on for the first time against penygroes,priceless.

good answer LOL pswhich scotty was that?
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2021 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by roy munster roy munster wrote:

She has a Law Degree from top University - Durham- so should be able to cope with Jiffy!😉
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2021 at 3:26pm

Was she the one compares Rees Zammit to a netball player? Awful pundit. 
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2021 at 3:28pm

Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

good answer LOL pswhich scotty was that?
The mighty quinn
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2021 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

No it wasn’t Maggie 
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2021 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

No it wasn’t Maggie 

who made the netball comment
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic