Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mark Orders

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 12>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2021 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Originally posted by jeremy windell jeremy windell wrote:

[QUOTE=SA14]Not sure why people think he’s Ospreys obsessed. [/QUOTE

Read his articles. They are embarrassing. ]

In what respect?

If it’s that he only seems to write about the Ospreys, there’s a few journalists on there who it looks like are allocated to regions. Simon Thomas mainly does articles about us. 

I disagree there Bubba, Simon seems to write about the blues as well, but Orders either writes about the ospreys, or about Wales, with particular love being paid to Welsh ospreys players. His fascination with Rhys Webb is quite disturbing. Just my opinion though, fine to disagree like.
Go ahead..........Take those banana's
Sponsored Links

RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2021 at 8:44pm
Not a webb fan but williams wAs dire in the last ten mins sat,  i think webb would have kept more composure. Orders does idolise him though fair point

Edited by RR1972 - 24 March 2021 at 8:45pm
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2021 at 7:54am
Originally posted by RR1972 RR1972 wrote:

Not a webb fan but williams wAs dire in the last ten mins sat,  i think webb would have kept more composure. Orders does idolise him though fair point

There appears to be a clamour for Tomos to start for Wales and he has even been mentioned as a Lion. I have struggled to date to really see what all the fuss is about frankly. For me Cawdor & Hardy are a lot better all round and in hindsight I think Lloyd Williams would have made a better fist of closing that game out.
dyniol53 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dyniol53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2021 at 10:51am
Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

There appears to be a clamour for Tomos to start for Wales and he has even been mentioned as a Lion. I have struggled to date to really see what all the fuss is about frankly. For me Cawdor & Hardy are a lot better all round and in hindsight I think Lloyd Williams would have made a better fist of closing that game out.

I think I see Tomos as having a higher ceiling than the other 9s you mention.

So while Cawdor has the pace and spark as good as any 9 in the world. His game management, slow ball when he gets tired and kicking game has always been inconsistent.

Hardy certainly has a lot of growth potential too and that England game might be the making of him.

Then Lloyd is probably the most reliable game manager, and kicks well and focuses on getting the ball out quick - but doesn’t really have that xfactor threat that you need in International game now.

I think Tomos has the pace, the handling, the kicking skills as good as a De Klerk or DuPont but his tackling and defensive positioning is often caught short. 

His mistakes have cost us two very painful results in rwc semi-final and last week. But I think he’s got the most ability to learn and grow from these games simply because his core skills are so good.

Next 5/6 years I expect we’ll see him and Hardy fighting it out for starter/finisher roles.
https://twitter.com/exile_podcast?lang=en
scarletsim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2021 at 10:33pm
Anyone else seen his latest ‘article’ speculating Gotland being considered for the England job? LOL
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2021 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by scarletsim scarletsim wrote:

Anyone else seen his latest ‘article’ speculating Gotland being considered for the England job? LOL

A few journalists are writing about it. So it’s not as if he’s in his own little world with the article. 
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2021 at 11:42pm
I don’t even know who this guy is as I barely notice who writes all the sports stuff that gets generated day in day out.  I only note Scarletnut and Simon Thomas  😂 I ain’t that obsessed - is there something wrong with me Dr? 😂
Gate12 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gate12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2021 at 11:49am
If ever you wanted a sample of the Swansea slant on life take a look at his 'winners and losers' of the weekend article, 4 of the 5 winners in rugby last weekend tie back to Swansea through AWJ, Tandy, Rhys Ruddock and a reference to Lions who come from Gorseinon.

Think he's just having a laugh with it now.
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2021 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by Gate12 Gate12 wrote:

If ever you wanted a sample of the Swansea slant on life take a look at his 'winners and losers' of the weekend article, 4 of the 5 winners in rugby last weekend tie back to Swansea through AWJ, Tandy, Rhys Ruddock and a reference to Lions who come from Gorseinon.

Think he's just having a laugh with it now.
i just read that ,i looked at ospreys number 1 on list and knew exactly who wrote it.Confused
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2021 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

I don’t even know who this guy is as I barely notice who writes all the sports stuff that gets generated day in day out.  I only note Scarletnut and Simon Thomas  😂 I ain’t that obsessed - is there something wrong with me Dr? 😂

It’s a Swansea obsession here. 
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2021 at 1:07pm

you'd have diddly squat to post about if it wasn't WinkLOL
jeremy windell View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2021 at 5:57pm
Orders journalism seems to be limited to ',winners and losers', picking sides based on his fantasies, endless speculation regards ospreys transfer targets, and of course his undying love for Rhys Webb.

I must admit though, I find moaning at his endless rubbish quite addictive 
jeremy windell View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2021 at 5:58pm

Your obsessed by the obsession 
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2021 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by jeremy windell jeremy windell wrote:

Your obsessed by the obsession 
well said clement freud.Big smile
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2021 at 6:48pm
Orders biggest readership must he disgruntled sf members.some here follow his every word😂😂👍
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2021 at 8:39pm

Orders biggest readership must he disgruntled sf members.some here follow his every word😂😂👍

Anyone can cherry pic articles. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 12>
  Share Topic