Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hello New Members !!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5657585960 61>
Author
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2016 at 7:33am
Thanks for sharing that. Keep up the "missionary" work in LA
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Sponsored Links

reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2016 at 11:49am
Makes you Suffolk locals seem like locals Steve!! :) 
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2016 at 12:47pm
Very true. Thought about offering my forum name to Warsaw*Scarlet in view of him being further East.
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2016 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

Very true. Thought about offering my forum name to Warsaw*Scarlet in view of him being further East.
LOL
TomTom View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TomTom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2016 at 10:05am
Hi all.
My first time on here ,hope you all can cope with my mistakes as i am learning how this forum works
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2016 at 1:22pm
Welcome TomTom. Enjoy the ups and downs of Scarlet Fever.
cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2018 at 10:16pm
Hi to all the other scarlet fan's here at the forum, i've lurked for far too long so i've finally taken the plunge and signed up.
Been a supporter for the best part of 40 plus years (i'm 51 now) and being a local boy i've seen the up's and down's with the scarlet's over the years same as the rest of you.
I'm looking to make some friends here and join in the banter, thank's for having me.
Cheers Clyde.
Gwyn Morgan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gwyn Morgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2018 at 10:23pm
Croeso Clyde!
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2018 at 7:18am
Welcome Clyde
Pentigili View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pentigili Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2018 at 6:34pm
Croeso Clyde, I like you have recently and eventually joined!
cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2018 at 9:54pm
Thank's for the welcome guy's.
whataguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whataguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2018 at 10:13pm
Well-done Cat/Clyde. Long live our European dominance!
Thanks, Mr Pivac
😊

Edited by whataguy - 26 January 2018 at 10:16pm
Il_Gigante_Buono View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Il_Gigante_Buono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2018 at 8:28pm
Hello all. Long time lurker of the forum, any of you frequent /r/rugbyunion then you might know me from there. Finally decided to join the forum.
Dylan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dylan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2019 at 11:22pm
I've been lurking for a while now...

Although I live in Durham my dad was born in Upper Tumble and I've been following Llanelli/Scarlets since the days of Phil Bennet, JJ Williams and Derek Quinell.

Feeling more than a little bit disappointed tonight, but that's part and parcel of being a Scarlets (and Wales) rugby supporter.  Next season will be better.
surfing-mtber View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surfing-mtber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2019 at 12:50am
Originally posted by Dylan Dylan wrote:

I've been lurking for a while now...

Although I live in Durham my dad was born in Upper Tumble and I've been following Llanelli/Scarlets since the days of Phil Bennet, JJ Williams and Derek Quinell.

Feeling more than a little bit disappointed tonight, but that's part and parcel of being a Scarlets (and Wales) rugby supporter.  Next season will be better.

Welcome to the house of fun! 👍
Joshua24:15
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2019 at 10:27am
Welcome Dylan. It will get better.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5657585960 61>
  Share Topic