Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > BAZ LEWIS' SCARLET FEVER GOLD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Baz Lewis

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2014 at 10:19pm
he will be missed. RIP.
Sponsored Links

GwentScarlet2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GwentScarlet2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2014 at 10:26pm
Don't know the man but seems like a great character and always a great supporter, will be missed! RIP
Nine -Three View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nine -Three Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2014 at 10:53pm
 Sad and devastated by this news, Baz a real gentleman who will be greatly missed by all who follow the Scarlets and beyond, prayers go out to Val and their family.  
YMA O HYD
Tim Opolis View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim Opolis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2014 at 10:54pm
The Scarlets have lost a hugely committed and passionate fan. Whenever I spoke to Baz I was always greeted with a handshake, friendship and warmth. He was a lovely, lovely man.

Heartfelt sympathies to Val, family and friends.

The Scarlet family has lost one of its true gems today.  
Tymor nesa Duw, plis tymor nesa.
coldith View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coldith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2014 at 11:20pm
Heartfelt sympathies to Val and family.
RIP Baz
M.M. View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2014 at 11:26pm
Baz, RIP. 

We will ALL miss you.

Scarlet O'Hara View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarlet O'Hara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2014 at 11:26pm
Stunned, my thoughts are with Val and family and his many friends. 
corgimum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corgimum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2014 at 11:35pm
Sad news. He sat behind us in the stadium and we will miss his presence. He was telling the Ulster supporters sitting in front of him last Sunday how much he had enjoyed his visit to Belfast two weeks ago. Condolences to his wife.
Cindy
(Scarlets supporter since 1969-70 season)
OwainLlanedi View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OwainLlanedi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2014 at 11:36pm
Truly shocking and devastating news. Just can't help thinking of that night in Paris spending hour upon hour until the light started appearing outside, celebrating a famous win with food and wine. One of those truly memorable nights with a truly memorable bloke. Glad to be reminded of such a great memory. One hell of a loss to us all.
"Er gwaetha pob Dic SiƓn Dafydd, Er gwaetha 'rhen Fagi a'i chriw, Byddwn yma hyd ddiwedd amser, A bydd yr iaith Gymraeg yn fyw!"
AstroScarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AstroScarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2014 at 11:36pm
Never had the pleasure of meeting him but he was always a big character on here and obviously cared very deeply for the club.

Thoughts and prayers with his family and all those close to him.
'Stand up at home if you're watching, that was one of the Heineken Cup great tries'
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2014 at 11:39pm

RIP Baz Parc Y Scarlets and Away trips will never be the same again,the Scarlets have lost a great person and supporter a man who tavelled from Kenilworth in Warwick to support his beloved team

Thinking of you and the family at this very difficult time Val .
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2014 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by Tim Opolis Tim Opolis wrote:

The Scarlets have lost a hugely committed and passionate fan. Whenever I spoke to Baz I was always greeted with a handshake, friendship and warmth. He was a lovely, lovely man.

Heartfelt sympathies to Val, family and friends.

The Scarlet family has lost one of its true gems today.  
I don't think I can sum it up any better than this, shed a tear or two tonight to be honest.

It's been 6 days since I spoke to him and he was telling me how much he couldn't wait for the Leicester game with it being almost a home game for him! Cry

As expressed already, thoughts are with val and all his extended family.
NobbySosban View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NobbySosban Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2014 at 12:18am
Baz has been a constant & consistent presence on here and at matches - every game was an away game for him, given his remarkable journey to home games & further afield - incredible dedication & loyalty.

Thoughts & best wishes with Val & family at an unbelievably difficult time.

#ScarletsFamily

LLANDRE View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2014 at 12:57am
Im deeParc y Scarletsaddened by the news today, and i echo all the sentiments given by you all. I was sat next to Baz in Toulon and he never complained when i hit by accident with the stick from my flag. I travelled up with him on the train to Glasgow just me and him when we got upgraded to first class because of the drip above our head. Baz had an amazing passion for the club, typified by his long haul to the recent game in Ulster. I will miss you dear friend. Rest in Peace. Val i give you my deepest sympathy because your loss will be the greatest. Glad i knew your wonderful husband. A lovely lovely man.
West is Best (Fin gwybod)
scarletsrules View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2014 at 1:08am
I am in complete shock , such a wonderful man taken way to soon , Every time I met him he was always so friendly. The Scarlet Family has lost someone who had so much passion and love for the team he supported . My thoughts and deepest sympathy go out to Val and all his family and friends.
It was a pleasure to have met you Baz , you were a wonderful gentleman, RIP
Mister Jolly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mister Jolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2014 at 1:27am
Sad, sad news. Always a pleasure to meet up with baz and have a chat & a laugh. His passing will leave a huge void in the crowds of Scarlets fans both home & away.

Condolences to Val & family.
Just because my second name's Jolly, it doesn't mean I have to be jolly all the ****ing time

Jolly Tours - A jolly time for all (just keep away from the fountains)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic