Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > BAZ LEWIS' SCARLET FEVER GOLD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Danni and Kylie

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by KID A KID A wrote:

If I had to choose, I'd say Kylie. But I wouldn't say it infront of their faces. Dannii although not exactly a boiler is just not as pretty.

Hugely influnetial that, massive.

Sensing the Dannii camp is reeling...
Sponsored Links

Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by Once a monkey Once a monkey wrote:

Originally posted by Gate12 Gate12 wrote:

Type in 'Kylie or Dannii' in a search engine and there's loads of polls, every single one is won by Dannii.

Basically if you pick Kylie you might not know it but you've got the potential to swing both ways, or you're a straight woman.

You need to let this go Mr Chips, you've already lost this argument about 10 times in the last month.

Exactly Deliah, figure like a 12 year old boy mun. Kylie by the way, not you..............well, then again

Mate, I'll out the shallowness of you're assessment by posting a few pics of ladies with large breasts -- just so we can see where you're erm 'priorities' lie...
Once a monkey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 1:18pm

Oh, my apologies, I hadn't realised this was a discussion based on their intellectual merits!

And for the record, what is wrong with big top bollox? Seriously like?
#George
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 1:22pm
The defence rests m'lud...

(didn't even have to post pics)

Gate12 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gate12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 1:39pm

Oh, my apologies, I hadn't realised this was a discussion based on their intellectual merits!

Stand firm Baron, Chips just prefers the Kylie type because there's less materials used in clothes resulting in a higher profit margin, the mans always working unlike those of us who just take things on face (and body) value.
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

The defence rests m'lud...

(didn't even have to post pics)

As a matter of principle, some pics of Kelly Brook, that Sophie Vegara sort, would really reinforce your opinion of me. Please?
#George
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 1:43pm
It shall be done, I admit I did prey on you're desire to introduce the term 'top bollox' in to the conversation.
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 1:44pm

Stand firm Baron, Chips just prefers the Kylie type because there's less materials used in clothes resulting in a higher profit margin, the mans always working unlike those of us who just take things on face (and body) value.
I think you are right mate, the bottom line and not the top bollox is everything to him. Shameful really, he's comprised true West Walian values for profit. Do you think Catherine Jenkins would be where she is today with a figure like Kylie? She'd be in Boys Aloud mun!
#George
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 1:44pm

If that were true I should have yours and Evans tops at half price for Oz...then again mine would have been double I suppose...

Edited by Wil Chips - 19 July 2013 at 1:46pm
Gate12 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gate12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 1:46pm
More McDonalds salads you need.
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 1:50pm
Don't even think about it...
Gate12 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gate12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 2:28pm

I'd never, just too much of a low point.

SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 2:36pm
Danni's nose job wasn't the best. She did a nude shoot mind so that's one thing going for her.

Can I pretend I'm in my own little world and I'm on a waterbed in the middle of a Minogue sandwich?
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 2:42pm
As long as Dani's on top you can fill your boots mateHeartHug
#George
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 2:53pm
BTW, Scarletfever in no way condones entering "Dannii Minogue nude" into Google images.
OwainLlanedi View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OwainLlanedi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 3:19pm
After serious reflection:

Dannii may have the "top bollox" edge but no more I'm afraid.

Kylie with Dannii a worthy second.
"Er gwaetha pob Dic Siôn Dafydd, Er gwaetha 'rhen Fagi a'i chriw, Byddwn yma hyd ddiwedd amser, A bydd yr iaith Gymraeg yn fyw!"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic