FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Premier league relegation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Abbey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abbey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Premier league relegation
    Posted: 09 May 2013 at 12:54pm
Done it again and Wigan are toast unless they beat Arsenal away. But then, Martinez will bugger off to Everton.

Sponsored Links

lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2013 at 12:36am
Nail biting stuff all this and great entertainment if your not a supporter of the teams in peril.

In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
salmidach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salmidach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 10:56pm
I've got Norwich to go down on goal difference.

I can see Wigan beating Villa, but can't see Norwich picking up another point this season.
They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance - Terry Pratchett
Abbey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abbey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 9:36pm
Oh well, scrap that! I had Wigan to beat Swansea.

Abbey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abbey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 8:58pm
Whoever joins Reading and QPR in being relegated from the Premier League this season stands to lose tens of millions as even more money s poured into the game from Sky and now BT next season.

The BBC football website has a results predictor where you can input your predictions and update the table. I did it and have Aston Villa going down as I don't think they'll win either of their last two games whereas Newcastle, Wigan, Sunderland and Norwich will gain points. Stoke will lose their last two games but have a much better goal difference.

I predict that Villa will go down and be the first team for over 15 years to be relegated having reached 40 points.

Of course, it not needs one surprise (like Villa beating Arsenal) and it's all to[beep]

Try it yourselves on BBC.co.uk/football and see who you relegate.The predictor is to ge found above the current league table.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic