Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New signings

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote omri jones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2012 at 10:07am
Rawlins needs a good deal of bulking up and work on his power before he is ready for the region. Ed Price has a more traditional look about him for a lock, but there are no details on him in the Llanelli website. How old is he and what previous experience does he have?
Would also be useful to know what's happening with Galley, Barley and the Jones twins.
Sponsored Links

Tumblescarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tumblescarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2012 at 11:21am
Duw, i hope he realises how lucky he is to be joining the scarlet family
Wales only true rugby region.
PE SA View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PE SA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2012 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by omri jones omri jones wrote:

Rawlins needs a good deal of bulking up and work on his power before he is ready for the region. Ed Price has a more traditional look about him for a lock, but there are no detailsĀ on him in the Llanelli website. How old is he and what previous experience does he have?
Would also be useful to know what's happening with Galley, Barley and the Jones twins.
I might be wrong but I think ed price is the lock that vernon cooper brought down from ystradgynlais. I think is 21/22. Big boy who has also played 6 for the semi pros once of twice. Craig price who we signed last summer from tonmawr showed very good promise, was meant to be involved in LV but was injured and was out for a while, not long come back. Galley started coming back but was playing 50 mins then he's not even starting or benching and ed price is playing instead. Not sure if galley is injured again.
omri jones View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote omri jones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2012 at 12:30pm
Diolch PE SA.
supertaf View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2012 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by PE SA PE SA wrote:

Rawlins needs a good deal of bulking up and work on his power before he is ready for the region. Ed Price has a more traditional look about him for a lock, but there are no details on him in the Llanelli website. How old is he and what previous experience does he have?
I might be wrong but I think ed price is the lock that vernon cooper brought down from ystradgynlais. I think is 21/22. Big boy who has also played 6 for the semi pros once of twice. Craig price who we signed last summer from tonmawr showed very good promise, was meant to be involved in LV but was injured and was out for a while, not long come back. Galley started coming back but was playing 50 mins then he's not even starting or benching and ed price is playing instead. Not sure if galley is injured again.
Yes he is out for the summer apparently, shoulder I think.
Scarlets - Suppliers of fine rugby since 1872
PE SA View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PE SA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2012 at 3:15pm
Gutting. I hope joel can overcome his injuries. But for young boy he's having a lot of set backs. Gutting.
kcreg View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kcreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2012 at 6:28pm
did lewis rawlings play in the cup final yesterday?
I WAS THERE-LIBERTY STADIUM 11/9/07 & 26/3/16

OSPREYS 9-SCARLETS 14!
OSPEYS 16-SCARLETS 25!
scarletman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Married with Kids - Close to Bankruptcy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2012 at 9:52am
Originally posted by kcreg kcreg wrote:

did lewis rawlings play in the cup final yesterday?

Started on the bench !
Herman Tours ... Still the best way to travel !
omri jones View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote omri jones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2012 at 10:05am
But he played the whole of the second half in the second row. As I said previously in another post he is tall and quite athletic but he looks as if he needs a long session with Simon Gardiner's dietician as well as regular sessions on the weights.

Edited by omri jones - 09 May 2012 at 10:08am
s.pimpernel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
A.F.K.A.P.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s.pimpernel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2012 at 12:30pm

But he played the whole of the second half in the second row. As I said previously in another post he is tall and quite athletic but he looks as if he needs a long session with Simon Gardiner's dietician as well as regular sessions on the weights.

In Pivac we trust
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2012 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by s.pimpernel s.pimpernel wrote:

"Dust!, there's no fat in dust!" LOLLOLLOL

Edited by Mrfwon - 09 May 2012 at 12:35pm
Scarlets!!!
John View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote John Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2012 at 12:41pm

Pete the Meat doesnt have a dietician and look where its got him.....

Seriously though, it looks like we will have a smattering of quality signings and look for these to bring the boys through. Start a HC game next season with Timani and Carizza with one of the lads on the bench.

stuscarlet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stuscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2012 at 1:22pm
Quality signings? is there anybody confirmed??
Why are Leicester called the tigers surely the cheatahs would be more appropriate
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2012 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by John John wrote:

Pete the Meat doesnt have a dietician and look where its got him.....

Seriously though, it looks like we will have a smattering of quality signings and look for these to bring the boys through. Start a HC game next season with Timani and Carizza with one of the lads on the bench.

Unfortunately, Pete's weight is what carries him as a player.
Scarlets!!!
Dan the Drover View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan the Drover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2012 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by Mrfwon Mrfwon wrote:

Unfortunately, Pete's weight is what carries him as a player.

Lucky guy.  With me, it's the other way round. Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic