Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > BAZ LEWIS' SCARLET FEVER GOLD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scotch Eggs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6263646566>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarlet_rob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2012 at 10:03pm
The chips are needed to provide a different texture to the soft peas and faggots. They can stand up to the gravy, not like a boiled spud or mash. Got to be chips.
Sponsored Links

salmidach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salmidach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2012 at 10:22pm
not saying it's not chips mun...

what I said was, that it is OK to have it will boiled tatws...
They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance - Terry Pratchett
bazlewis View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bazlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2012 at 10:23pm
Faggots are not just a welsh food they are a north midland delicacy round yam yam land they eat them with mash. I prefer them with chips, but hot Scotch Eggs and Chips are better.
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2012 at 12:08am
Well I remember faggot, peas, potato and gravy in Porthcawl as a lad. 

With vinegar too.

But chips?
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2012 at 12:38am
Originally posted by salmidach salmidach wrote:

not saying it's not chips mun...

what I said was, that it is OK to have it will boiled tatws...

HE SAID IT AGAiN!

BLASPHEMER!

STONE HIM!!!
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2012 at 12:41am
Originally posted by bazlewis bazlewis wrote:

Faggots are not just a welsh food they are a north midland delicacy round yam yam land they eat them with mash. I prefer them with chips, but hot Scotch Eggs and Chips are better.

Bringing scotch eggs on to a faggots debate...where's that bloody 'report the post function'...

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2012 at 10:07am
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

With vinegar too.

But chips?
wasn't it just faggots and peas in porthcawl? i think you've added potato illegally there
Once a monkey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2012 at 10:30am
Originally posted by salmidach salmidach wrote:

listen.. i was brought up on faggots, peas, boiled tats and gravy from the CELTIC cafe in the indoor market......

Sal, got me all misty eyed reading that. My mother used to take me there was I was knee high to a grasshopper. Boiled tatws, faggots and peas. Awesome, and one of the great delicacies of Llanelli Indoor Market.

Up there with lava bread and cockles
#George
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2012 at 10:44am
Originally posted by rap columbo rap columbo wrote:

With vinegar too.

But chips?
wasn't it just faggots and peas in porthcawl? i think you've added potato illegally there

Ummmm, it was a long time ago.
The Admiral View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Admiral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2012 at 11:18am

With vinegar too.

But chips?

And the Cafe in Llanelli market but with chips in the 60's
A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 12:35pm
Today's topic on 'TMS' is chuffing Scotch Eggs!!
We are Con Air. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by A Evans A Evans wrote:

Today's topic on 'TMS' is chuffing Scotch Eggs!!
in fairness, it was pies on friday.
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:13pm
What is TMS?
#George
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:17pm
Test Match Special on the radio
Gate12 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gate12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:18pm
The Monkey Standard, some local rag owned by some scotch egg fanatic up Brecon by all accounts.
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:20pm
Not all of us watch day time tv. Aren't you two jokers employed somewhere btw, and as for Evans, bloody lost cause he is.
#George
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6263646566>
  Share Topic