Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > OTHER SPORTS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A P McCoy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A P McCoy
    Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:17pm
What a jockey this guy is, just riden Synchronised to win the Welsh National, he has won all 4 of the Nationals now (plus being Champion jockey for the last 15 years), i had £15 on at 5-1, wish i had been braver now mun!
We are Con Air. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
Sponsored Links

KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:03pm
Its the horse that does most of the work isn't it?
A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:40pm
Its all about timing though, sensing how the horse is doing etc etc, even other Jockeys say that in a lot of races the horse wouldnt have won if it wasnt for A P, bit like saying it's the car that does all the work in F1 etc
We are Con Air. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
Ow! View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ow! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:20pm
He's the geezer who won Sports Personality of the Year, isn't he? As you can tell, horse racing isn't my bag. I was going to have a pop at the BEEB for awarding an Irishman with the top gong but then I did my research and read he's from Northern Ireland. He sounds like he's from the south though.
Gentlemen, gentlemen, I'll never understand. A world of knowledge at your fingertips, and you play poker all night.

ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:25pm
regans horse universal soldier won at 16/1 as well.
Ow! View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ow! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:26pm

Was that at Ffos Las? I ain't got a clue mun!

Gentlemen, gentlemen, I'll never understand. A world of knowledge at your fingertips, and you play poker all night.

A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:29pm
Cheptstow mun, and yes A P McCoy did win Sports Personality
SMELLYMIKE View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by Ow! Ow! wrote:

Was that at Ffos Las? I ain't got a clue mun!

The only factual post that youve ever postedLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic