Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Easterby Coming Back

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2021 at 7:33pm

Not going to happen , so close thread now .
Sponsored Links

reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2021 at 9:27pm
Why on earth would Easterby as a key member of Ireland want to demote his career to work under a new fledgling Head Coach for a modest achieving Welsh club in the context of UK rugby clubs??!. Seems a nonsense tale to me. 
Mogwen View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mogwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2021 at 7:30am
Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

Why on earth would Easterby as a key member of Ireland want to demote his career to work under a new fledgling Head Coach for a modest achieving Welsh club in the context of UK rugby clubs??!. Seems a nonsense tale to me. 

Being happy in your job is sometimes more important than moving up the ladder. Maybe his happy place is in the Park and not Aviva? Who knows. Not all people are driven by the same desires. Just my view on his possible, yet unlikley, return.
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
Stradey_Fan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stradey_Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2021 at 8:51am
I've heard from a very good source he is coming back as defence coach
Roger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2021 at 9:06am
Originally posted by Stradey_Fan Stradey_Fan wrote:

So did I but it's not happening.
supertaf View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2021 at 9:35am
Originally posted by Mogwen Mogwen wrote:

Being happy in your job is sometimes more important than moving up the ladder. Maybe his happy place is in the Park and not Aviva? Who knows. Not all people are driven by the same desires. Just my view on his possible, yet unlikley, return.

100%. So many people think that money is all that matters but there are also many who chased the buck to end up hating their job. Get a job you love that pays enough.
Scarlets - Suppliers of fine rugby since 1872
turkishrebel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2021 at 11:37am
must be awkward for simon if hes in ireland quite a bit and his mrs is doing the aviva for bbc. dont they live down cardiff way? noticed sarra elgan is doing work for sky for the lions and is their reporter out there so is out for for a good 6/8 weeks. 
the family may want to be based back in wales. but as said now i dont think hes coming to us
Once a Scarlet, always a Scarlet!
scarletnut View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2021 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by Stradey_Fan Stradey_Fan wrote:

Your source is wrong. He isn't
I still wake up late at night and think of what might have been when tim stimpson hit that jammy penalty1
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2021 at 7:59pm
He may. 
scarletnut View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2021 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

He may. 
He isn’t 
I still wake up late at night and think of what might have been when tim stimpson hit that jammy penalty1
gnasher1975 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnasher1975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2021 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by scarletnut scarletnut wrote:

He may. 
He isn’t 

Do you know that as you know is coming in? 

Not expecting a name, just wondered if we had someone coming g in?
N14 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote N14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2021 at 10:37pm
Can’t say I believe this rumour. Calls to close the thread are a bit extreme though Pinch
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2021 at 11:03pm
“Freddie Starr ate my hamster “ comes to mind on this thread for some reason 😉 That’s true as well 😂
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2021 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by supertaf supertaf wrote:

Originally posted by Mogwen Mogwen wrote:

100%. So many people think that money is all that matters but there are also many who chased the buck to end up hating their job. Get a job you love that pays enough.
I said demote his career ie his job . I didn’t identify the driver of a career as income. I don’t think that there is any substance in this tale 
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2021 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by gnasher1975 gnasher1975 wrote:

Originally posted by scarletnut scarletnut wrote:

He may. 
He isn’t 

Do you know that as you know is coming in? 

Not expecting a name, just wondered if we had someone coming g in?

Another Simon?
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2021 at 2:17pm

Hope he does a better job than last time. 

The Schaefflers said the same thing about you.....LOLWink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic