Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > CHAT BOARD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bring back Smellymike

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bring back Smellymike
    Posted: 28 May 2020 at 9:59am
This is an appeal for SmellyMike to come back/be reinstated. 

Please sign below.

Speedy
Sponsored Links

reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2020 at 10:31am
Rumours say that he allegedly came back like the legendary King Arthur to save our forum  in another guise about 2 years ago   as The Oracle, and then left us again in the Celtic mists...πŸ˜‰ ! 

So come back the Oracle as well πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‚

Edited by reesytheexile - 28 May 2020 at 11:47am
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2020 at 12:20pm

I agree with that, genuinely funny guy.  Where is the mad monk and his scarlet batman sign as well?

Edited by RR1972 - 28 May 2020 at 12:22pm
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2020 at 4:21pm
yes bring him home
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2020 at 7:13pm
He’s filled in for one The Wiggles who fell ill recently.
Versatile guy fair play.

Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2020 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by RR1972 RR1972 wrote:

I agree with that, genuinely funny guy.  Where is the mad monk and his scarlet batman sign as well?

I remember that, that was epic! LOLLOLLOL
Scarlets!!!
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2020 at 2:03pm
I actually met him in the flesh, though my memory for faces is so poor I might not recognise him again... of course, he should be invited back in, let alone 'allowed'! I'd guess Lofty is still in touch, probably...
β€œYou cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2020 at 2:13pm
Pardon my ignorance but could someone enlighten me about this gentleman and his crimes.
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2020 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

Pardon my ignorance but could someone enlighten me about this gentleman and his crimes.

Smellymike was a regular, and often very funny, poster... he tended at times to post in a well-oiled state after matches, which led to his language going a bit OTT on occasion. His heart was definitely in the right place, but he did offend some...
β€œYou cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2020 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by aber-fan aber-fan wrote:

Smellymike was a regular, and often very funny, poster... he tended at times to post in a well-oiled state after matches, which led to his language going a bit OTT on occasion. His heart was definitely in the right place, but he did offend some...

Thanks Aber. Did he get banned or did he remove himself willingly? 
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2020 at 2:27pm

He received several warnings and suspensions, was banned once or twice... either the last ban was permanent (probable), or he got fed up and withdrew... not sure which it was. He was entertaining, though, so long as you didn't get offended by his comments when 'over-excited'.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2020 at 2:31pm

He received several warnings and suspensions, was banned once or twice... either the last ban was permanent (probable), or he got fed up and withdrew... not sure which it was. He was entertaining, though, so long as you didn't get offended by his comments when 'over-excited'.

Many thanks Aber. Sounds like a real character. The more the merrier I say. 
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2020 at 3:06pm
I can remember many a Friday or Saturday night, rolling in laughter, when he was posting after a game LOLLOLLOLClapClapClap
Scarlets!!!
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2020 at 6:08pm
He did make a comeback as The Oracle................allegedly
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2020 at 6:22pm
Lofty and Smelly were actually not known to each other pre Scarlet Fever. Connected up and linked up.

Lets say one was a brake and the other the accelerator.
Either way you were on the fun bus.
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2020 at 6:38pm
misunderstood,but it's the saintly val i feel sorry for.LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic