Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > OTHER SPORTS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

bdo/pdc darts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bdo/pdc darts
    Posted: 10 January 2019 at 4:31pm
After watching the fantastic coverage of the PDC world championships over xmas and  the razzamataz barry hearn brings to the show I have been watching the BDO equivalent on Eurosport and my god it's like listening to and watching S*** trying to run uphill the commentators are paul Nicholson the Geordie aussie who gets up most people's noses and the ex ABH con gary mason and what a load of rubbish,nicholson talking to tony o'shea."we have this little gadget in here with us tony which gives us the stats for this match and I can tell you now there have been 7 ton plusses,7 140 plusses and 7 180 plusses"now I played a lot of darts years ago and to quite a good standard but I never witnessed anyone scoring 180 plus with 3 darts as 180 is the maximum.Shocked
Sponsored Links

GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2019 at 11:16am
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

After watching the fantastic coverage of the PDC world championships over xmas and  the razzamataz barry hearn brings to the show I have been watching the BDO equivalent on Eurosport and my god it's like listening to and watching S*** trying to run uphill the commentators are paul Nicholson the Geordie aussie who gets up most people's noses and the ex ABH con gary mason and what a load of rubbish,nicholson talking to tony o'shea."we have this little gadget in here with us tony which gives us the stats for this match and I can tell you now there have been 7 ton plusses,7 140 plusses and 7 180 plusses"now I played a lot of darts years ago and to quite a good standard but I never witnessed anyone scoring 180 plus with 3 darts as 180 is the maximum.Shocked

I knew you had spent an inordinate amount of time in the Great Western Nigel - now I know why.Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic