Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > BAZ LEWIS' SCARLET FEVER GOLD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Aaron Shingler

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Not so mad.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Mad Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aaron Shingler
    Posted: 27 October 2011 at 7:07pm

this may sound like a bonkers idea but i reckon nigel davies should try out arran shingler on the wing. i don't think he is big enough to make an impact in the pack but he could be great on the wing. he's big, has got great ball skills, and is bloody fast for a big guy. its all about spotting where players could play well and giving them a shot there. who would have thought before wales tour to sa a few years back that jamie roberts would become the worlds best inside centre. shingler and north on the wing for the scarlets would scare the living daylights out of the opposition.

please sign my partition for shingler on wing http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/shingler-on-the-wing
Sponsored Links

SMELLYMIKE View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2011 at 7:25pm
And dan evans at lock 
ben12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ben12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2011 at 7:30pm
Your living up to your name
POPPADOM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote POPPADOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2011 at 7:45pm

You have the  right name

Are you from Tenby ???  LOLLOLLOLLOL
     31st October 1972
    The Greatest day in
     SCARLET HISTORY
      "I WAS THERE !!"
The Mad Monk View Drop Down
Not so mad.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Mad Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2011 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by POPPADOM POPPADOM wrote:

You have the  right name

Tenby i don't get that one, anyway all the great coaches and thinkers throughout history have had the ability to think outside the box. so can someone point out to me whats wrong with shingler on the wing. is he not big and strong and very fast for a big man. so why not try him there??????
please sign my partition for shingler on wing http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/shingler-on-the-wing
Not so mad.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Mad Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2011 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by SMELLYMIKE SMELLYMIKE wrote:

And dan evans at lock 
dont be a plonker all you're life.
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2011 at 8:11pm
 Totally agree Mad monk i,v suggested aaron on wing on a few occasions ,has the pace and hands .
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2011 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by The Mad Monk The Mad Monk wrote:

You have the  right name

Tenby i don't get that one, anyway all the great coaches and thinkers throughout history have had the ability to think outside the box. so can someone point out to me whats wrong with shingler on the wing. is he not big and strong and very fast for a big man. so why not try him there??????
caldey island.
POPPADOM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote POPPADOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2011 at 8:15pm
Tenby -  Caldey Island  = Monk ???

Pete the meat @ scrum half ???

nutz mun !!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL 
     31st October 1972
    The Greatest day in
     SCARLET HISTORY
      "I WAS THERE !!"
SMELLYMIKE View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2011 at 8:18pm

And dan evans at lock 
Im not beeing a plonker ..im just trying to fit in
Not so mad.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Mad Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by 157cb 157cb wrote:

Totally agree Mad monk i,v suggested aaron on wing on a few occasions ,has the pace and hands .
exactly i really can't see why everyone else thinks its an insane idea.
jeremy windell View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:32pm

You have the  right name

Sounds to me as if your always doing your thinking 'out of the box' and really need to get laid mun!

Day and Reed on the wing tho, at least they wouldnt have to scrummage. Lee Bach for lock, nice and light to lift, you could have a point mun!
Go ahead..........Take those banana's
Wrigley Man View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wrigley Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:35pm

And dan evans at lock 

He's not a plonker Mad Monk, he's a SMELLY PLONKER mun LOLLOLLOLLOL And as for Shingler on the wing, your bloody nuts mun
Allez Scarlets
Turkish Fez View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turkish Fez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:53pm
Would not be my choice but would Aaron have any less of a rugby brain playing there than Matt Banahan. His 7's experience would be useful, but if he has not been tried there by now I feel its abit late.
Not so mad.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Mad Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:54pm
you need to read up on your history jeremy windell, women used to fall at my feet in russia, even the tsarina wanted me. your just being stupid for the sake of it in saying day and reed on the wing, they haven't got the pace, shingler has. i cant see what's so nuts about it wrigley, a big man with lots of pace and loads of skill who is a bit to light for the pack. he's also played lots of sevens and looks good in the open spaces, what's so nuts about it??????
A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:59pm
He wont get in ahead of North, Lamont or Sanjay and we have just signed the Tongan guy mun.
We are Con Air. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic