Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > BAZ LEWIS' SCARLET FEVER GOLD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Danni and Kylie

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Danni and Kylie
    Posted: 19 July 2013 at 10:11am
Been the source of some dis-agreement of late, so I (again) have to take stock of my mature views on this issue, and present the defintive item in to the debate.

End of sports for the Dannii minority, there is a dominant Minogue, and she by Kylie..diolch.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Agent+provacateur+kylie&docid=4878933556857729&mid=D280A7964CAAD3E1FFD3D280A7964CAAD3E1FFD3&view=detail&FORM=VIRE1

Un-ashamedly sexist soz, so please ladies please feel free to post you're fsvourite eye candy..

Edited by Wil Chips - 19 July 2013 at 10:16am
Sponsored Links

haydn_davies View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haydn_davies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 10:17am
Diolch Chips.

If I wasn't hot enough as it was in this weather...
Think, think, think - it's a thinking man's game!! - The Great Carwyn James.
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 10:29am
Kylie. Topic over.
A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 10:43am
We are Con Air. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
Once a monkey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 10:48am
Pretty much does it for me that Young Evans. Game, set and snatch......er match!
#George
Gate12 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gate12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 10:52am
Type in 'Kylie or Dannii' in a search engine and there's loads of polls, every single one is won by Dannii.

Basically if you pick Kylie you might not know it but you've got the potential to swing both ways, or you're a straight woman.

You need to let this go Mr Chips, you've already lost this argument about 10 times in the last month.
Once a monkey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 10:57am
Originally posted by Gate12 Gate12 wrote:

Type in 'Kylie or Dannii' in a search engine and there's loads of polls, every single one is won by Dannii.

Basically if you pick Kylie you might not know it but you've got the potential to swing both ways, or you're a straight woman.

You need to let this go Mr Chips, you've already lost this argument about 10 times in the last month.
Exactly Deliah, figure like a 12 year old boy mun. Kylie by the way, not you..............well, then again
#George
the ezmanoid View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the ezmanoid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 11:16am
Why would you limit yourself to one type of food if you were at a Buffett? Both great
what is point?
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 11:25am
I agree, I'm not dis-counting Danii off the menu by any means, I'm just saying you go for the pork pies and sausage, cheese and pickle on a stick first and only then go for the salady bits...
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 11:26am

Worrying amount of research there don't you think (or rather you're Mrs)?
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

I agree, I'm not dis-counting Danii off the menu by any means, I'm just saying you go for the pork pies and sausage, cheese and pickle on a stick first and only then go for the salady bits...

Oh mate, of all the places to come out! WinkWinkWink
Scarlets!!!
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by A Evans A Evans wrote:

That's it?

That's the best you can do as evidence?

You'll be needing a Kardashian son...

Airbrushedbimbo.com
Gate12 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gate12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

Worrying amount of research there don't you think (or rather you're Mrs)?

Your honour, the gentleman believes that trawling over polls which contain several images of Dannii is worrying.

I rest my case.
KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 12:33pm
If I had to choose, I'd say Kylie. But I wouldn't say it infront of their faces. Dannii although not exactly a boiler is just not as pretty.

Gate12 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gate12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by Once a monkey Once a monkey wrote:

Exactly Deliah, figure like a 12 year old boy mun. Kylie by the way, not you..............well, then again

You're correct in that there is very little fat on me.
A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 12:41pm

Originally posted by Once a monkey Once a monkey wrote:

You're correct in that there is very little fat on me.
LOL Shocked
We are Con Air. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic