Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Other Side(s) - Rival Team News

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 176177178179180 445>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dic Penderyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2021 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

Originally posted by Dic Penderyn Dic Penderyn wrote:

If the best 10 in England is a 34 year old former Welsh international,then English rugby has an outside half problem.
Their first choice ten has an appalling tackle technique to say nothing of his lack of ability to be cool under pressure.

You're right,EO,which proves my point.I don't think he has a problem with technique,though.I think he's a dirty player.More importantly,I think he lacks vision,too.He showed as much when he theatrically held his head in his hands a few years ago in South Africa,when his team-mate Cipriani put in a nice kick through to win the game.And ,of course,he's slow.

Edited by Dic Penderyn - 20 January 2021 at 7:50pm
Sponsored Links

RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2021 at 8:49pm
Whose wasps ten? He looks really good any time i see him play
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2021 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by RR1972 RR1972 wrote:

Is that your boy Umanga?
Dic Penderyn View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dic Penderyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2021 at 8:59pm

Sopoaga?Wasps are playing some great stuff,fair play.
scarletnut View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2021 at 9:22pm

Sopoaga?Wasps are playing some great stuff,fair play.
Sopoaga plays 15 for Wasps with Jacob Umaga at 10
I still wake up late at night and think of what might have been when tim stimpson hit that jammy penalty1
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2021 at 9:26pm

If the best 10 in England is a 34 year old former Welsh international,then English rugby has an outside half problem.
Their first choice ten has an appalling tackle technique to say nothing of his lack of ability to be cool under pressure.

But he’s England captain and a British lion....
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2021 at 9:36pm
Hes the best ten in the aviva right now, great to watch (jacob that is)

Edited by RR1972 - 20 January 2021 at 9:48pm
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2021 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

But he’s England captain and a British lion....
If you and Dic Penderyn were like beer and lemonade, the shandy would be served within an area absent of a fence to straddle, unless you’d got a valid passport.

At least, that’s my guess.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
scarletnut View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2021 at 10:09pm

Hes the best ten in the aviva right now, great to watch (jacob that is)
Second best behind Priestland 
I still wake up late at night and think of what might have been when tim stimpson hit that jammy penalty1
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2021 at 10:43pm
😂👍 whose the best 10 in the pro 14 right now folks?

Edited by RR1972 - 20 January 2021 at 10:44pm
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2021 at 7:57am
Originally posted by scarletnut scarletnut wrote:

Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

Originally posted by scarletnut scarletnut wrote:

Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

I don’t think he has much to worry about a 34 year old player. The Blues have brought him in for international cover and mentoring. 
Have you seen Priestland play recently? It's no exaggeration to say he's currently the best 10 in England. Also Pivac clearly rates Priestland higher than Jarrod because he wanted to select him in his Six Nations squad but was blocked from doing so by the PRB. Jarrod is a talented bloke but he's got a lot to prove on and off the pitch.
I sense you don't like jarrod for some reason and the comment on and off the pitch is a strange one,you run him down before he took us apart the other week rhys is a player i loved watching when he was with us but he hasn't played international rugby for 4/5 years? and was shot on confidence on the international stage the last time he did play,i would understand if has an early 20's player who was the best 10 in england but rhys is the past when we need to be looking to the future and we have managed without him for the last 5 years.
The Six Nations should always be about the here and now. Jarrod has one great game in five anybody who watches him regularly will tell you he’ll never be a top end test player until he gets some consistency into his game, improves his kicking and game management. I don’t think there’s anything untoward with that comment. He needs to work harder. His coaches would agree with me. Mulvihill said it on the record on a number of occasions 

One great game in 5 - thats a relief. We should be ok tomorrow night then.
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2021 at 8:26pm
WOL reporting ospreys are after michael collins.
Mogwen View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mogwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2021 at 8:31pm
Another osprey story. Shocking££
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
Dic Penderyn View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dic Penderyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2021 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

WOL reporting ospreys are after michael collins.

Surprised they aren't going for Steff Hughes.
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2021 at 10:06pm
Good to see Jaco van der Walt renew at Edinburgh. There were some really nice quotes about why, too.

Good on him Clap
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2021 at 10:39pm

Good to see Jaco van der Walt renew at Edinburgh. There were some really nice quotes about why, too.

Good on him Clap

John Barclay, B-Dog, was on a podcast last week with Foxy & Alex Goode & he was addressing the exodus of players from Scotland. Worth a listen. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 176177178179180 445>
  Share Topic