Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sarries at Allianz Park

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NobbySosban Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sarries at Allianz Park
    Posted: 18 October 2016 at 10:45am
Planned trip to Aberaeron cancelled this weekend, sooooo... I may make it to Allianz Park to watch a bigger upset than Sarries managed in Toulon last weekend.

Who's going & where's everyone sitting?

Main East stand £37-£64 Shocked
Temp West stand £27-£43
Behind posts £27

Sponsored Links

supertaf View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote supertaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2016 at 11:19am
I will be in the main stand - at Church Bank watching the A team LOL
Scarlets - Suppliers of fine rugby since 1872
multinational View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote multinational Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2016 at 11:40am
Terrace with quite a few others.
History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.
RedZep View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RedZep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2016 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by NobbySosban NobbySosban wrote:

Planned trip to Aberaeron cancelled this weekend, sooooo... I may make it to Allianz Park to watch a bigger upset than Sarries managed in Toulon last weekend.

Who's going & where's everyone sitting?

Main East stand £37-£64 Shocked
Temp West stand £27-£43
Behind posts £27

If the old legs are still up to it, there's Unreserved Standing for £27 too which is basically stood pitch side. Quite a few of us doing this which should guarantee that there'll be a good group of us all together.
'' Know your three R's, son..... Rugby, Rock and Ridin'!! ''
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2016 at 12:30pm
I'm going pitch-side. £27 
Allianz Park is in the middle of nowhere so I assume there's a bar under one of the stands.
We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2016 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by supertaf supertaf wrote:

Let's hope they go well. Good win last week
We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh
supertaf View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2016 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by Wasp Wasp wrote:

Originally posted by supertaf supertaf wrote:

Let's hope they go well. Good win last week
Yes hope so, Richmond got hammered at home by Leinster A so we need to take heart from that and keep the pressure on.
Scarlets - Suppliers of fine rugby since 1872
NobbySosban View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NobbySosban Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2016 at 1:33pm
Yes, I'd missed the standing area - possibly not the best option for an ageing short-@rse like me, but I might just give it a go!

East side, in front of main stand, I presume?
RedZep View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedZep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2016 at 5:13pm

Yes, I'd missed the standing area - possibly not the best option for an ageing short-@rse like me, but I might just give it a go!

East side, in front of main stand, I presume?

That's where we stood last time. Handy for the bar in the concourse. Beer
'' Know your three R's, son..... Rugby, Rock and Ridin'!! ''
Berkhamsted Dave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Berkhamsted Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2016 at 6:18pm
Hi all.

Sarries fan in peace!! 

Firstly, hope you all have a safe and good trip up Saturday. We are all looking forward to meeting as many of you as we can and to make you feel welcome.

There are bars in east stand and lots of food outlets both in the stand and behind the North stand.

Saturday should be a great game and genuinely think last weeks matches will have no bearing on the result. Sarries will not take your guys lightly at all. You were impressive last weekend as well! We will need to play bl**dy well to beat you!

Best wishes
Berko Dave
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NobbySosban Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2016 at 7:15am
Cheers Dave!

What are the best parking options anywhere near the ground? I seem to remember taking a punt on some private pop-up car park about 20 minutes walk from the stadium last time I visited (LV Welsh-Anglo Cup a few seasons ago) - almost couldn't find the place on the way back!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Berkhamsted Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2016 at 10:00am
Hi
For parking try Mill Hill Broadway Station car park. From there Sarries run free shuttle buses to the ground every couple of minutes or so and same back after the game.

Cheers
Berko Dave

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Berkhamsted Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2016 at 10:02am
Sorry! Forgot to add that parking in side streets is all permit holders and bl**dy wardens have a field day apparently. I understand that there are websites where locals offer parking in there driveways but apologies I don't know what those sites are.
Berko Dave
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NobbySosban Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2016 at 12:18pm
Thanks Dave - Mill Hill it is, then, and leave the car at home. Thumbs Up

Dan the Drover View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan the Drover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2016 at 12:23pm

.. I may make it to Allianz Park to watch a bigger upset than Sarries managed in Toulon last weekend.

As long as they don't go all out for the bonus point before the win is secured....  Wink
daveoda View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveoda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2016 at 12:35pm
I parked at Mill Hill RFC a couple of years ago for the LV cup match, they were charging £10.

Edited by daveoda - 19 October 2016 at 12:37pm
YMLAEN SCARLETS!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic