Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Regions should break away and form PRL style body
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Regions should break away and form PRL style body

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dyniol53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2021 at 1:54am
Got to say it feels bizarre/unlikely a B&I league will come when a new Pro16 is about to start and the English Premiership just signed a brand new deal with BT Sport.

If you mean the VC money will make a B&I league overwhelmingly likely in 4+ years maybe - but for now it won’t happen.

And the only way it will happen sooner is if the RFU gather more control over the English clubs not the WRU losing a grip of the 4 pro-teams...
https://twitter.com/exile_podcast?lang=en
Sponsored Links

Dic Penderyn View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dic Penderyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2021 at 8:35am
I don't think change is imminent,but it is inevitable.The point is to do everything to ensure that when it comes,it will be a great opportunity,and not an existential threat.I think covid might ultimately accelerate the trends.

Edited by Dic Penderyn - 16 February 2021 at 8:42am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic