Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > FOR SALE / WANTED
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

programmes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardiffcider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: programmes
    Posted: 07 May 2012 at 10:00pm
have some nice early programmes spare prewar going back to 1899  also have a 1908 llanelli v australia  for sale if interested drop me an email at nobby3@ntlworld.com 
Sponsored Links

cauliflowerear11 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cauliflowerear11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2013 at 4:24pm
I have for sale 2 programmes from the first rugby world cup
1. The Finals. (Mint condition)
2. The Final. (Mint Condition)
to accompany these programmes I also have two printed team sheets for Wales V England and Wales v New Zealand. (Both mint condition).(Offers over £500 only for programmes aND Team sheets).
Along with these I also have two programmes from the Lions tour of Australia 1989 both mint condition.
1. The Anzac match - Brisbane
2.Brisbane test match July 8 1989.
(Offers over £150 only)
 Can be sold seperately or as a package (£650 for all)
cardiffcider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardiffcider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2013 at 7:18pm
sorry but you are living in dream land with them prices the 1987 programmes and team sheets are worth at best £100-£120 have seen them go for less
and the 89 lions have see go for £10 each good luck with selling them but you wil never get them prices for them
zuma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zuma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2013 at 6:27am
Cloudcuckooland.  Agree with cardiffcider
cauliflowerear11 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cauliflowerear11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2013 at 12:53am
Originally posted by zuma zuma wrote:

Im sorry cardiffcider but you are way off the mark.  You go on any site selling programmes from world cup and lions tours and you will see that my prices are conservative athe best. 1987 finals programmes are selling for £300 and 3rd 4th place playoff for £50.
Lions programmes for that date are selling for at least £50 each.

scarlet exile View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarlet exile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:33pm
Even a quick browse of ebay and rugbyrelics gives a fair idea of what the are likely to go for, best of luck to you but agree with the above comments, overpriced I'm afraid
cardiffcider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardiffcider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2013 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by cauliflowerear11 cauliflowerear11 wrote:

Originally posted by zuma zuma wrote:

Im sorry cardiffcider but you are way off the mark.  You go on any site selling programmes from world cup and lions tours and you will see that my prices are conservative athe best. 1987 finals programmes are selling for £300 and 3rd 4th place playoff for £50.
Lions programmes for that date are selling for at least £50 each.

as someone who has been selling programmes off on on for many years i have a fair idea of prices the most i have old a 1987 final for is £130 and a finals semis £70 as for the 89 lions the test go for around £30-40? each so what i said was right good luck and if anyone does contact you willing to pay them prices pass them onto me and ill drop you a cut
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic