Forum Description: Team News, Season Tickets, Next Match
URL: http://www.scarletfever.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=45882
Printed Date: 26 September 2020 at 12:10am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Macron Shop
Posted By: ScarletBear
Subject: Macron Shop
Date Posted: 01 July 2020 at 1:12pm
I saw on Facebook today that the online Macron shop is selling Scarlets face masks.

I'd like to get some for my boys and I.

How do I get in touch with them given the physical store is closed? Are they good at responding?

Someone here may be able to answer if they have already bought and received a mask. My question is do they have a removable washable filter or is it just a piece of material?

Cheers

-------------
Scarlets before Wales

Replies:
Posted By: Fscarlet
Date Posted: 01 July 2020 at 1:25pm
http://scarletsmacronshop.com/product/scarlets-red-face-mask/" rel="nofollow - http://scarletsmacronshop.com/product/scarlets-red-face-mask/

Posted By: turkishrebel
Date Posted: 01 July 2020 at 2:04pm
also seen they are selling new items which are last years cardiff rfc style items, and they are at full price. shocking to be honest as the cardiff rfc kit is reasonable price. polo shirts same design approx £30-40 difference. very poor

-------------
Once a Scarlet, always a Scarlet!

Date Posted: 01 July 2020 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by Fscarlet Fscarlet wrote:

http://scarletsmacronshop.com/product/scarlets-red-face-mask/" rel="nofollow - http://scarletsmacronshop.com/product/scarlets-red-face-mask/

That's the one. As you can see there is no mention of a removable/washable filter.

Is there no chat function?

3-Ply Protection Cotton Scarlets Facemask
Washable, Reusable & Breathable
Adjustable Nose Piece & Ear Loops

Not for Medical Use, Does Not Prevent Diseases. 

-------------
Scarlets before Wales

Posted By: Wil Chips
Date Posted: 01 July 2020 at 5:05pm
I do love a mask that's breathable see

Not sure these are things we should be trying to make a few bucks from right now.
O's did a decent job on outreach with theirs ( dirty Chips, u dirty mochyn)

Or at least if we are let's give them some attributes as well as being red and carrying a Scarlet logo ennit.

Posted By: philtheturk56
Date Posted: 01 July 2020 at 7:30pm
Are the masks for Covid 19 or to prevent Scarlet Fever spreading!!!

Posted By: Eastern outpost
Date Posted: 01 July 2020 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by philtheturk56 philtheturk56 wrote:

Are the masks for Covid 19 or to prevent Scarlet Fever spreading!!!
Alternatively, to permit Scarlet “Fever” to spread.....?

-------------
Any offence taken on board is only a literate/cy consequence. Every attempt at humour is just that. No personal insult intended. Standards lowered for trolls.

Posted By: SA14
Date Posted: 01 July 2020 at 10:15pm
We’re stuck with these amateurs for another 2 years. Was it good business sense signing a 5 year deal?

Posted By: DropOut22
Date Posted: 02 July 2020 at 12:08am
If its macron I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't fit properly and was poorly made. Also massively overpriced. Probably the worst thing we've done in recent years was linking up with them

Posted By: supertaf
Date Posted: 02 July 2020 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by ScarletBear ScarletBear wrote:

That's the one. As you can see there is no mention of a removable/washable filter.

After a chat with someone who knows better than me, 3 ply is what is recommended. Apparently we have been told not to buy medical grade as they are needed by the NHS etc. I admit I expected a pouch for a filter though as I have in mine.

-------------
Scarlets - Suppliers of fine rugby since 1872

Date Posted: 02 July 2020 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by supertaf supertaf wrote:

After a chat with someone who knows better than me, 3 ply is what is recommended. Apparently we have been told not to buy medical grade as they are needed by the NHS etc. I admit I expected a pouch for a filter though as I have in mine.

ok, cheers 

-------------
Scarlets before Wales

Date Posted: 02 July 2020 at 6:34pm

<p style="-sizing: border-; margin-bottom: 1.3em; margin-top: 0px; color: rgb61, 61, 61; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: medium;">3-Ply Protection Cotton Scarlets Facemask<br style="-sizing: border-;">Washable, Reusable & Breathable<br style="-sizing: border-;">Adjustable Nose Piece & Ear Loops

<p style="-sizing: border-; margin-bottom: 1.3em; margin-top: 0px; color: rgb61, 61, 61; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: medium;"><span style="-sizing: border-; font-weight: bolder;"><em style="-sizing: border-;">Not for Medical Use, Does Not Prevent Diseases. </span>

The filter defines it as PPE.

Posted By: ladram
Date Posted: 02 July 2020 at 6:50pm
i'll be honest i've ordered one as if i've got to wear one in public i'd rather wear one with a scarlet logo on it,i did suggest these in the very early days of covid

Posted By: salmidach
Date Posted: 03 July 2020 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

We’re stuck with these amateurs for another 2 years. Was it good business sense signing a 5 year deal?

yay, only 2 more years of not buying any Merch.

-------------
They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance - Terry Pratchett

Posted By: Rubrum
Date Posted: 15 July 2020 at 9:48pm
They take your money and fail to deliver.
Not a good advert for the Scarlets.
Someone senior in the Scarlets needs to kick a few backsides as this is on of the key public faces of the club.

-------------
Rubrum

Posted By: ladram
Date Posted: 16 July 2020 at 4:54am
Originally posted by Rubrum Rubrum wrote:

They take your money and fail to deliver.
Not a good advert for the Scarlets.
Someone senior in the Scarlets needs to kick a few backsides as this is on of the key public faces of the club.
agree

Date Posted: 16 July 2020 at 11:32am

Its weird as despite our views of them, they are clearly far from amateurs as they supply a vast numbers of teams from low level to international. 
They are an oddball though in they way their supply chain is based and seems so inflexible.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 July 2020 at 11:53am
The product is the product, some love some hate.

Key for me is that they are not retailers,they are not even owner/manufacturers. They are just a buying house. I had some hope Italian design/flair would see us at least have something innovative...in fact the range is flat an unimaginative.

We have pretty much handed them the retail reigns for our brand, and that for 5 years. Pricing seems out of line with what people would expect to pay for a product, launch timing is a challenge, little commercial noise or advertising come from them and so on.

No one should do hand over their brand like this, never mind to someone with no expertise in controlling a brand they don't own, or in that retail space.

Date Posted: 16 July 2020 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

Key for me is that they are not retailers,they are not even owner/manufacturers. They are just a buying house. I had some hope Italian design/flair would see us at least have something innovative...in fact the range is flat an unimaginative.

We have pretty much handed them the retail reigns for our brand, and that for 5 years. Pricing seems out of line with what people would expect to pay for a product, launch timing is a challenge, little commercial noise or advertising come from them and so on.

No one should do hand over their brand like this, never mind to someone with no expertise in controlling a brand they don't own, or in that retail space.

Does that suggest desperation by the club in awarding such a deal?

-------------

Date Posted: 16 July 2020 at 12:57pm
Their regional guy does the company no favours by arguing with and blocking people who ask him things he doesn’t like about the products on Twitter. 

Date Posted: 16 July 2020 at 12:59pm
It pains me to see how well the Ospreys do in terms of merchandise.

Posted By: reesytheexile
Date Posted: 16 July 2020 at 1:49pm

Their regional guy does the company no favours by arguing with and blocking people who ask him things he doesn’t like about the products on Twitter. 
Really?  Bit spineless. He needs to adopt the Brian “ Pit Bull” Moore  Twitter approach to criticism “ it’s usually like he played - a sharp/ blunt and apt comment and a “ F off” 😂

-------------
"I'd rather have been a judge than a miner.Being a miner,as soon as you are too old and tired and sick and stupid to do the job properly,you have to go.The very opposite applies with judges!"P.Cook

Date Posted: 16 July 2020 at 3:55pm

Does that suggest desperation by the club in awarding such a deal?

My take is that it's easier to operate the shop as a 'concession' ( and just take a slice of the income).

Posted By: EJPT
Date Posted: 16 July 2020 at 4:53pm
I had warned people of the shoddy quality of Macron way back when we first got the news of this deal. Met with the usual ‘we are going to support our club and buy the merch...’ fair enough, each to their own.
My club stopped using macron after just a year, the next thing we see is the exact same tracksuit zip top (their basic track suit) on sale at the Scarlets for £55 when for our club it was £27 the only difference was the badge.
The sooner they are gone the better.

Posted By: 157cb
Date Posted: 16 July 2020 at 5:10pm

Yes the Macron gear as been vastly overpriced at times,and there as been some cheesy gear .

I have spend a fortune on the Macron merchandise at the Scarlets shop, I have not had one dodgy item in fairness and no had no problems.

I am also supporting the Scarlets at end of the day, have always bought the gear ,and always will whoever the supplier is .

Posted By: minded
Date Posted: 16 July 2020 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by EJPT EJPT wrote:

The sooner they are gone the better.
The rumour doing the rounds not so long ago was that we were entering into an agreement for Macron to be kitting out all regions and the WRU kit going forward. Hopefully not true but what i'd heard.

-------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPLe3ApXjW4&list=PL576FE48C1F044909&index=1" rel="nofollow - Scarlets Tries of the Season 2009 - 2019

Date Posted: 16 July 2020 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by 157cb 157cb wrote:

Yes the Macron gear as been vastly overpriced at times,and there as been some cheesy gear .

I have spend a fortune on the Macron merchandise at the Scarlets shop, I have not had one dodgy item in fairness and no had no problems.

I am also supporting the Scarlets at end of the day, have always bought the gear ,and always will whoever the supplier is .

I got a jersey for myself and my kids. Some socks and baseball style hats. All was pretty good actually.

-------------
Scarlets before Wales

Posted By: Micro Duck
Date Posted: 17 July 2020 at 10:11am
There's no imagination with the leisure range.

The new range looks like a rehash of last year's range.

And I think the jerseys are the worst we've ever had.

Posted By: Alun
Date Posted: 18 July 2020 at 12:55am
Looking forward to being able to spend money in the store again.

The first season's stuff was good (and the subsequent stock issues prove this - i.e. selling out of jerseys way before Christmas) and they've been a shambles ever since unfortunately.

How hard is it to design a nice jersey these days? The recent Macron stuff doesn't even come close to the old Rhino kits in terms of design or quality unfortunately.

-------------
Cartref newydd, Stadiwm newydd, Penod newydd, Yr un freuddwyd.

"Does na unman yn debyg i adra, ond mae adra'n debyg iawn i 'chdi."

All statements-My opinions

Posted By: SantMirren
Date Posted: 18 July 2020 at 9:10pm

Surprised to read the anti-Macron sentiment on here. My favourite Scarlets shirt ever is the 17/18 Macron one and it's the only one I went out and paid full price for .... the rest I usually get in the end of season sale. The only thing I'd say is that the printing is very fragile on some of the non-sublimated ads and they show more wear after each wash but the latest Macron ones have been better on that score. 

My top three Scarlets shirts are;
1. Macron 2017
2. Kooga 2007 Stradey Park Brown/Red Quarters
3. Kooga 2008 Heineken Cup version

The Macron Leisure gear whilst being badged off-the-shelf is always good quality too. Macron do lots of bespoke stuff for football clubs so I guess the option is there if it was commercially viable to do so?

Date Posted: 19 July 2020 at 12:12am
I think the T-shirt shop in the market that makes things like ‘Ladz on tour - Ibiza 2019’ sell better quality. 

Posted By: scarletsbeno1
Date Posted: 19 July 2020 at 3:29am
Macron stuff is overpriced. If you look we have Cardiff Rfc designs which are £15 on their website for £45 on ours. We aren’t even with the main supplier just some jobs worth who blocks anyone on twitter who complains. 

Date Posted: 20 July 2020 at 3:18pm

To be fair, having black and white as your colours does make selling into the leisure market easier. People are so odd when it comes to bright colours, look at the car colour choices you see - black, grey, silver, white, dark blue. People dont want to be noticed hence black and white will always be easy.

-------------

Posted By: ap sior
Date Posted: 20 July 2020 at 3:51pm

To be fair, having black and white as your colours does make selling into the leisure market easier. People are so odd when it comes to bright colours, look at the car colour choices you see - black, grey, silver, white, dark blue. People dont want to be noticed hence black and white will always be easy.

Agree, good post.

Date Posted: 20 July 2020 at 5:56pm

That's a fair point, and should be the focus of our away kit, Euro kit.

-------------
Scarlets before Wales

Date Posted: 20 July 2020 at 7:11pm
Ospreys merchandise used to outsell ours at a rate of 4-1. Not so these days.

Posted By: M.M.
Date Posted: 20 July 2020 at 7:51pm

Indeed, but who was buying them? They did well, cofia, with those sales.

I am still convinced that they were all bought by Mike Cuddy who kept them in his shed.

Date Posted: 20 July 2020 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by M.M. M.M. wrote:

Indeed, but who was buying them? They did well, cofia, with those sales.

I am still convinced that they were all bought by Mike Cuddy who kept them in his shed.

Sadly the shed collapsed with his business !

Date Posted: 20 July 2020 at 8:05pm

Some reasons which could explain that Wil are,

1. They were more successful than us on the pitch in the earlier days.
2. They were a new entity, so in the early years, few had their kit.
3. They share a shop with the Swans (and still do so), which could have triggered additional sales to footie fans. 
4. From a neutral's point of view, a black top is more forgiving, as is navy blue which we used to have.

Date Posted: 20 July 2020 at 8:47pm
Agree on all that...they also had linkage with Tesco to sell their product, and, although it pains me to say it, they had a superior brand and product offer in the first half of this last decade.

Posted By: Wasp
Date Posted: 20 July 2020 at 10:28pm

I suspect that the 4 has reduced rather more than the 1 has increased though!

-------------
We're still still here!

Date Posted: 20 July 2020 at 11:37pm
I had seen Ospreys selling their garb on discount retailer MandM direct. Might have been done through their supplier canterbury as there was Ireland and England merch their too. It would be a nice way of getting the old stuff out there.  Obscure jerseys both rugger and roundball sell out there very quick if they are priced right.

Date Posted: 21 July 2020 at 3:08am

I had seen Ospreys selling their garb on discount retailer MandM direct. Might have been done through their supplier canterbury as there was Ireland and England merch their too. It would be a nice way of getting the old stuff out there.  Obscure jerseys both rugger and roundball sell out there very quick if they are priced right.

Particularly if its got over 100 sponsors.

-------------
Scarlets before Wales

Date Posted: 24 July 2020 at 10:39am
I've come across some pictures of a match from 1976, Llanelli v Harlequins, where we're wearing an adidas jersey where the collar and jersey colour are the same. It's a black and white photo, but I'm assuming the collar is red. I've never seen us in an adidas jersey which didn't have a white collar. Does this ring any bells?

It's in the PA Images online archive.

Posted By: Mrfwon
Date Posted: 28 July 2020 at 3:54pm

ok, cheers 

Mine arrived yesterday, absolutely perfect fit for me, and it's nice knowing that the likelihood of someone else in Basingstoke owning one is very slim! ClapClapClapStarStarStar 

-------------
Guinness Pro 12 Champions 2017...get in!

Date Posted: 07 August 2020 at 1:05pm
The new Scarlets Macron 'Jamesy' t shirt is being sold for £45.

The same top, with no Scarlets branding, is £23.50 on Macron's website.

That's almost a 50% markup.

Date Posted: 07 August 2020 at 1:08pm
Is it as cheap looking and awful as everything else they do?

Date Posted: 07 August 2020 at 1:51pm
I haven't seen it in the flesh, but I don't think it's worth a mark up to £45!

Posted By: HollowayScarlet
Date Posted: 08 August 2020 at 8:24pm
Any word on a new kit?

Posted By: reesytheexile
Date Posted: 09 August 2020 at 9:18am
Must be highly challenging job to finalise the kit with Covid decimating business this year. 

-------------
"I'd rather have been a judge than a miner.Being a miner,as soon as you are too old and tired and sick and stupid to do the job properly,you have to go.The very opposite applies with judges!"P.Cook

Date Posted: 09 August 2020 at 9:26am
Wil would likely be able to tell us when the printing of the sponsors logos gets done. Presumably this is something carried out locally, rather than run off the Macron production line months ahead of time.

-------------
Any offence taken on board is only a literate/cy consequence. Every attempt at humour is just that. No personal insult intended. Standards lowered for trolls.

Date Posted: 09 August 2020 at 10:42am
Stock 'blanks' are usually made with the basic 'club' logos. Changes/new sponsors are added post make up, but usually at the factory.
Adding them locally can get messy and negates any claim against the manufacturer for faulty product.

Date Posted: 09 August 2020 at 11:03am
I think we need to source a new main sponsor before the kit is done. 

Date Posted: 09 August 2020 at 12:44pm

Stock 'blanks' are usually made with the basic 'club' logos. Changes/new sponsors are added post make up, but usually at the factory.
Adding them locally can get messy and negates any claim against the manufacturer for faulty product.

Thanks

-------------

Posted By: hartson11
Date Posted: 10 August 2020 at 10:41am
Northampton Saints are revealing their new home Macron kit tomorrow. Understand we’re in the midst of a pandemic, but can’t help but feel we’re being sold short by Macron in every department.

Posted By: Mundoscarlet
Date Posted: 10 August 2020 at 11:24am
Well, as a brand I think we're more well known than saints, so would hope not being sold short 

Posted By: Gate12
Date Posted: 10 August 2020 at 11:28am
There's a few things to consider I suppose, as well as the impact of covid and staffing levels there may be a consideration for sponsors, if Northampton are using their new kit to finish off last season that'd be fine if they've got the same sponsors so ok to release early. We may be in a different position where we're going to play the rest of the 2019/20 season in the 2019/20 kit so might want to release the kit a bit later.

Just guessing but there may be more to it than just our relationship with Macron.

Date Posted: 10 August 2020 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by Gate12 Gate12 wrote:

There's a few things to consider I suppose, as well as the impact of covid and staffing levels there may be a consideration for sponsors, if Northampton are using their new kit to finish off last season that'd be fine if they've got the same sponsors so ok to release early. We may be in a different position where we're going to play the rest of the 2019/20 season in the 2019/20 kit so might want to release the kit a bit later.

Just guessing but there may be more to it than just our relationship with Macron.

Fair points.

Posted By: stradeyscarlet72
Date Posted: 10 August 2020 at 3:03pm
I know it’s been widely commented upon - but if we could get Adidas back it would be superb - they do harlequins kit - perhaps mr Fitzpatrick could have a word ?!

Posted By: minded
Date Posted: 10 August 2020 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by stradeyscarlet72 stradeyscarlet72 wrote:

I know it’s been widely commented upon - but if we could get Adidas back it would be superb - they do harlequins kit - perhaps mr Fitzpatrick could have a word ?!
I think there's this coming season and next before our contract with Macron ends unfortunately.

-------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPLe3ApXjW4&list=PL576FE48C1F044909&index=1" rel="nofollow - Scarlets Tries of the Season 2009 - 2019

Date Posted: 10 August 2020 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by minded minded wrote:

Originally posted by stradeyscarlet72 stradeyscarlet72 wrote:

I think there's this coming season and next before our contract with Macron ends unfortunately.

Ends 2022. 

Date Posted: 10 August 2020 at 5:52pm
All personal opinion of course, but I find Canterbury and Samurai my favourites. Large means large (!) and they still sell the old style cotton shirts (although I’ve seen Macron do this too, aswell as polyester).

Adidas quality is great, but as with Macron you need to order a size up. 

I have a Montpellier Kappa shirt - cracking designs but again order a size up with Kappa.

Not sure what it is with rugby jerseys these days where there’s an insistence on not conforming to usual sizes. 

Posted By: pillory
Date Posted: 10 August 2020 at 7:30pm
Surely it's all going the way of an all-in, PRB-WRU deal for regions and nation at some point?

Date Posted: 10 August 2020 at 11:46pm
Canterbury stuff is always good quality, lacks the trendy designs but that hardly matters as we plaster our 100 sponsors all over it and lets face it that yellow, blue, grey combo was hideous last season. 
I have a GB rugby league from Hummel and that is nice fitting and a clean design. There are plenty of good options out there. 
Oh to have a kit like best selling clubs...

Posted By: pillory
Date Posted: 11 August 2020 at 7:11am
Away kit themes...
2018/19 Ceredigion
2019/20 Pembrokeshire
2020/21 Carmarthenshire?

Posted By: Gate12
Date Posted: 11 August 2020 at 7:55am
Originally posted by hartson11 hartson11 wrote:

All personal opinion of course, but I find Canterbury and Samurai my favourites. Large means large (!) and they still sell the old style cotton shirts (although I’ve seen Macron do this too, aswell as polyester).

Adidas quality is great, but as with Macron you need to order a size up. 

I have a Montpellier Kappa shirt - cracking designs but again order a size up with Kappa.

Not sure what it is with rugby jerseys these days where there’s an insistence on not conforming to usual sizes. 

Kappa have done some lovely top 14 jerseys over the past few years.

Date Posted: 11 August 2020 at 11:20am
I’m not a fan of Macron but credit where due, the new Northampton shirt is one of their better ones : https://www.northamptonsaints.co.uk/news/northampton-saints-launch-2020-21-home-strip" rel="nofollow -  https://www.northamptonsaints.co.uk/news/northampton-saints-launch-2020-21-home-strip

Posted By: turkishrebel
Date Posted: 11 August 2020 at 11:30am
it does look nice but the sizing is still crazy with them and its still £60 for normal jersey and £80 for a players replica one. silly money

-------------
Once a Scarlet, always a Scarlet!

Date Posted: 11 August 2020 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by turkishrebel turkishrebel wrote:

it does look nice but the sizing is still crazy with them and its still £60 for normal jersey and £80 for a players replica one. silly money

Absolutely agree.

Date Posted: 11 August 2020 at 12:41pm

I’m not a fan of Macron but credit where due, the new Northampton shirt is one of their better ones : https://www.northamptonsaints.co.uk/news/northampton-saints-launch-2020-21-home-strip" rel="nofollow -  https://www.northamptonsaints.co.uk/news/northampton-saints-launch-2020-21-home-strip

I still think we need to go back to collars, even if they are smaller ones

-------------
Scarlets before Wales

Date Posted: 11 August 2020 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by pillory pillory wrote:

Away kit themes...
2018/19 Ceredigion
2019/20 Pembrokeshire
2020/21 Carmarthenshire?

I forgot about that. I remember Ceredigion when it came out, so I assume they did Pembs this (delayed) season?

-------------
Scarlets before Wales

Posted By: kcreg
Date Posted: 12 August 2020 at 7:19pm
can't wait for next season's new macron kits. by far the best quality jerseys we've had for years. far more superior to kooga.

-------------
I WAS THERE-LIBERTY STADIUM 11/9/07 & 26/3/16

OSPREYS 9-SCARLETS 14!
OSPEYS 16-SCARLETS 25!

Date Posted: 12 August 2020 at 7:23pm
macron can be very overpriced. however during lockdown,macron did an online deal,where they were giving up to 40% off,this current season's merchandise. i got myself 2 polo shirts and a t.shirt for £44 !!. would have been over £130 normal price. bargain.

-------------

OSPREYS 9-SCARLETS 14!
OSPEYS 16-SCARLETS 25!

Date Posted: 12 August 2020 at 8:41pm
Their area boss I find embarrassing. Arguing with supporters and blocking them on Twitter when they question the product. Very unprofessional. 

Date Posted: 12 August 2020 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by kcreg kcreg wrote:

can't wait for next season's new macron kits. by far the best quality jerseys we've had for years. far more superior to kooga.

I hope you’re right. I’ve barely spent any money for months due to the Covid situation. I’m primed and ready to spend on some new merchandise.

Date Posted: 13 August 2020 at 9:01am

macron can be very overpriced. however during lockdown,macron did an online deal,where they were giving up to 40% off,this current season's merchandise. i got myself 2 polo shirts and a t.shirt for £44 !!. would have been over £130 normal price. bargain.
Good to see you pop by to post on here.

Sounds like a great bargain.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 August 2020 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

Good to see you pop by to post on here.

Sounds like a great bargain.
cheers pal.

-------------

OSPREYS 9-SCARLETS 14!
OSPEYS 16-SCARLETS 25!

Posted By: Mrfwon
Date Posted: 18 August 2020 at 3:11pm

It's pretty decent that to be fair, but the prices are still mental. Keeping fingers crossed we launch something tasty.

-------------
Guinness Pro 12 Champions 2017...get in!

Date Posted: 16 September 2020 at 3:13pm
Macron have been announced as the new kit manufacturer for the national team, signing a 7 year contract. A new kit is to be released in time for the October test against France.

Date Posted: 16 September 2020 at 3:58pm

Macron have been announced as the new kit manufacturer for the national team, signing a 7 year contract. A new kit is to be released in time for the October test against France.
cost cutting 

Date Posted: 17 September 2020 at 10:12am

cost cutting 

Looking at it from the WRU's viewpoint it's a good decision, they get a cash injection & they can also sell the rights to the Autumn Internationals.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net