Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > ORDERED > Music Room
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Music or Rugby

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2014 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by bazlewis bazlewis wrote:

Oracle with the amount you drink I should think one music genre sounds very like another.
hmmmm drinking v music?Confused
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
Sponsored Links

reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2014 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by bazlewis bazlewis wrote:

Oracle with the amount you drink I should think one music genre sounds very like another.

So the Oracle does exist then ? blimey .. I thought that the Oracle was just a state of the art computer generated 'Member' cunningly programmed by the Moderators to wind us all up and get us all agitated  and excitable ...  (which the Oracle does very well I have to say) Wink
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2014 at 4:41pm
i think the oracle has given up the scarlets over music
bazlewis View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bazlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2014 at 8:44pm
I reckon you are right there Rap.
To be a Scarlet is as good as it gets
TheOracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheOracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2014 at 10:45am
Well well , what do we have here , a couple of less than stable characters Big smile, trying to unite and start a little sub topic ( ah ..bless them)Shocked..Now we have rap stating that i drink to much ( i admit i might drink a little to much , but it seems to have started since i've known you pair of reprebates)..but what i do find ironic is that  rap (im going to out and cry until someone is nice to me in the red room )...and Baz ( i would love another pint but its not up to me but val ) feel that they are on enough safe ground to make such an accusation.....i wonder would they have the balls to say it to my face .....and the answer is definately yeBig smiles....this whole episode seems to be a similar fiendish attack by that arch villain reesexilAngrye...coordinating from his evil lair in cross hands industrial estate.....you have been outed once againOuchOuch .......
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2014 at 11:00am
Originally posted by TheOracle TheOracle wrote:

Well well , what do we have here , a couple of less than stable characters Big smile, trying to unite and start a little sub topic ( ah ..bless them)Shocked..Now we have rap stating that i drink to much ( i admit i might drink a little to much , but it seems to have started since i've known you pair of reprebates)..but what i do find ironic is that  rap (im going to out and cry until someone is nice to me in the red room )...and Baz ( i would love another pint but its not up to me but val ) feel that they are on enough safe ground to make such an accusation.....i wonder would they have the balls to say it to my face .....and the answer is definately yeBig smiles....this whole episode seems to be a similar fiendish attack by that arch villain reesexilAngrye...coordinating from his evil lair in cross hands industrial estate.....you have been outed once againOuchOuch .......
i didn't say you drank too much, i said that you stopped attending Parc y Scarlets.
TheOracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheOracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2014 at 11:20am
Originally posted by rap columbo rap columbo wrote:

i didn't say you drank too much, i said that you stopped attending Parc y Scarlets.
Its an Hiatus..and i find it strange that you bring it up when you know the reasons....
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2014 at 11:47am

Its an Hiatus..and i find it strange that you bring it up when you know the reasons....
know the reasons? i thought we did not know each other?
TheOracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheOracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2014 at 11:48am

know the reasons? i thought we did not know each other?
IF ONLY 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic