Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Macron

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2019 at 9:21pm
Yep, got mine here with me in NY ( diolch i Dduw I brought it here mun, parky It is)
Sponsored Links

Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2019 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

Mate got me a Haverfordwest RFC one for Xmas...that will stay in the drawer..good cause or not. Ych a fi.

Very sensible man indeed
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2019 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

Bit late to the party with these...I wore my Emlyn RFC oddballs bobble hat for last years SF v La Rochelle....they are available all over the lower league clubs fair play...

Mate got me a Haverfordwest RFC one for Xmas...that will stay in the drawer..good cause or not. Ych a fi.
I’m sure it could benefit a homeless person.
As long as you sold it and used the money to buy them a less offensive piece of warm clothing of course
We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh
kcreg View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kcreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2019 at 6:25am
n subject of macron,my wife bought me the away kit for Christmas,for this season.have to say,for £59 ,it's one of the best quality,tops I've ever had.the thickness of the material is outstanding,especially when I compare it to my old kooga away orange/yellow kit from about 3 seasons ago.
I WAS THERE-LIBERTY STADIUM 11/9/07 & 26/3/16

OSPREYS 9-SCARLETS 14!
OSPEYS 16-SCARLETS 25!
NeylandAllBlack View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeylandAllBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2019 at 11:07am
Originally posted by Wasp Wasp wrote:

Originally posted by NeylandAllBlack NeylandAllBlack wrote:

Originally posted by PE SA PE SA wrote:

The shop are selling Scarlets Oddballs hats. I thought " I'll have me one of those". £16.50 seems a reasonable price, until you click on the post and packing. £4.50 for a bloody hat!! I don't think so, daylight robbery.

indeed same price as oddballs hats. I didn't pay the P&P though, selected pick up from store.

I'm not fortunate enough to be able to pick it up from the store.

I was passing Llanelli last Friday so I picked one up. Nice hat

Makes me feel so much better. Let me know when your in town wearing it.
NeylandAllBlack View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeylandAllBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2019 at 11:08am
Originally posted by Huwbach Huwbach wrote:

Originally posted by Wasp Wasp wrote:

Originally posted by PE SA PE SA wrote:

The shop are selling Scarlets Oddballs hats. I thought " I'll have me one of those". £16.50 seems a reasonable price, until you click on the post and packing. £4.50 for a bloody hat!! I don't think so, daylight robbery.

indeed same price as oddballs hats. I didn't pay the P&P though, selected pick up from store.

I'm not fortunate enough to be able to pick it up from the store.

I was passing Llanelli last Friday so I picked one up. Nice hat

Sadly that’s about right Neyland, postage would be about £3 plus the labour and packing. When you think of it that’s 4 pints at the stadium.ish. And they look good quality.

Labour for packing a bobble hat? I can post a large parcel on ebay recorded delivery for £2 bloody 90p.
Scarlet Cruiser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarlet Cruiser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2019 at 12:52pm
Just saw an advert on facebook/twitter for a Valentines special for "him", Scarlets Odballs bobble hat and underpants. Where's the offer for "her" then? I'm sure like me, a lot of women wouldn't mind getting them.
Siddell Boyy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siddell Boyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2019 at 11:58am
Just received a newsletter from Lovell Rugby regarding a St. Davids day sale, brilliant!
Blues - 30% off
Ospreys - 50% off
Dragons - 30% off

No sign of the Scarlets :( You'd think they would take the opportunity to get rid of some stock?

https://mailchi.mp/lovell-rugby/wales-sale-26-02-19?e=f7cf010d44 
Oh that's a huge Gary Owen
BlackwoodScarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackwoodScarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2019 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by Siddell Boyy Siddell Boyy wrote:

Just received a newsletter from Lovell Rugby regarding a St. Davids day sale, brilliant!
Blues - 30% off
Ospreys - 50% off
Dragons - 30% off

No sign of the Scarlets :( You'd think they would take the opportunity to get rid of some stock?

https://mailchi.mp/lovell-rugby/wales-sale-26-02-19?e=f7cf010d44 

Because it's Lovell doing the sale
ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2019 at 4:13pm
Dear me, try and be positive please. Macron now sell Scarlets kit through the Intersport outlets. Intersports also sponsor the Scarlets.
Siddell Boyy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siddell Boyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2019 at 4:22pm
I see, so not so much Scarlets at blame, just Macron have our hands tied behind our backs slightly. 
Oh that's a huge Gary Owen
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2019 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by Siddell Boyy Siddell Boyy wrote:

I see, so not so much Scarlets at blame, just Macron have our hands tied behind our backs slightly
tightly.Big smile
salmidach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salmidach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2019 at 12:43pm
worse kit supplier ever.
They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance - Terry Pratchett
gnasher1975 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnasher1975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2019 at 1:13pm
sticking scarlet and macron badges on fruit of the loom type t-shirts is not where we should be though is it ??
ChrisX View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2019 at 1:36pm
if the Ospreys dis band can we have their kit suppliers Canterbury in Wink
salmidach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salmidach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2019 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by gnasher1975 gnasher1975 wrote:

sticking scarlet and macron badges on fruit of the loom type t-shirts is not where we should be though is it ??

are you serious, is that what they are doing.. FFS total amateurish.
They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance - Terry Pratchett
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic