Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > AROUND THE REGION > Llanelli
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Llanelli v RGC on Sunday KO 1pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2019 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by judith judith wrote:

Although I'm an RGC supporter (as well as the Scarlets!) I'm glad Llanelli won as it helps keep them from relegation. RGC are safe.
Well said Judith. I think you’re bonus point did move you up the league a couple of spots according to Rowley and RGC also has games in hand to get you moved further up to the top . So can still be a very good season for you
Sponsored Links

hoppy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2019 at 11:03pm
Good win for Llanelli RFC today big game next week against Bridgend will need to win this as Bridgend have three games in hand on Llanelli
Dicky Betts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dicky Betts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2019 at 11:49am
Great win yesterday this will help build a little momentum for the next gamesClap
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2019 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by hoppy hoppy wrote:

Good win for Llanelli RFC today big game next week against Bridgend will need to win this as Bridgend have three games in hand on Llanelli

Yes I know a number of Scarlets (and Llanelli supporters) are going to Bridgend on Saturday to support the RFC rather than watch the Zebre game. Should be a good day out in the Brewery Field and an exciting must win game again!
scarletsrules View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2019 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

Yes I know a number of Scarlets (and Llanelli supporters) are going to Bridgend on Saturday to support the RFC rather than watch the Zebre game. Should be a good day out in the Brewery Field and an exciting must win game again!

Its crazy that it is being played the exact same time as the scarlets game
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2019 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by scarletsrules scarletsrules wrote:

Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

Its crazy that it is being played the exact same time as the scarlets game

It was 2-30pm but switched to later as BBC are filming the game now
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic