Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scarlets v Leinster teams

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EJPT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2021 at 4:09pm
I think the introduction of Dane Blacker will be the bigger difference. Our scrum halves have lacked and zip barring the first 10 mins against the Blues. New look back three will also be interesting. 
Sponsored Links

157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2021 at 4:17pm

Leinster supporters very worried about there inexperienced back line,aside of Mcgrath and Dave Kearney ... Connacht put 30 points on a similar Leinster team at the RDS ,I think there only win in last six games ..So got out and play the SCARLETS way!!! I am confident we can win this ,we have attacking threats to hurt them .
 Am I right in thinking Leinster have not won at the Parc since 2013 ???
PritchyTheScarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Young Munster 2004 - Neyland RFC Tour

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PritchyTheScarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2021 at 4:22pm
Nice team that. Should be good to watch. Can't realistically expect too much from this game, but we have nothing to lose so let's hope the boys can play with a bit of freedom and I'm sure they'll be chomping at the bit to show what they can do when the internationals are away.
“Gareth Edwards just ran 30 yards and got a Knighthood, I sidestepped five players and got arthritis in both knees.” - Benny
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2021 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by Fscarlet Fscarlet wrote:

Originally posted by scarletsrules scarletsrules wrote:

im looking forward to this match, this is going to be a hard close encounter which i just have a feeling we are going to pip , of course i say this every game but this team has excited me

I've changed my prediction to a Scarlets win on the back of that team selection. Not going to lie their front 5 worry me a bit but channel 1 ball & get it out then we should be ok
I will be delighted to be wrong with my away win prediction. 
That feeling will upgrade to ecstatic if we play how I remember we used to do.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
M.M. View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2021 at 6:26pm
Leinster have to be massive favourites, given our recent lack-lustre performances.
A 0-5 points difference awaits us unless we take it to them and show our true potential.

ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2021 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by M.M. M.M. wrote:

Leinster have to be massive favourites, given our recent lack-lustre performances.
A 0-5 points difference awaits us unless we take it to them and show our true potential.

take a 1 point win barry?Wink
M.M. View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2021 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

Originally posted by M.M. M.M. wrote:

take a 1 point win barry?Wink
I could be persuaded to accept that tomorrow.

Captain View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Captain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2021 at 9:05pm
I cannot see anything but a heavy defeat, but I will support them even if it is a 100-0. I am a scarlet and will be true to them no matter what 
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2021 at 1:43pm
I'm not up to date with the Irish 6N squad - we don't have any Wales 6N players, do we? Or is that wrong?

Whereas they have several seasoned internationals who I assumed would be in the Ireland squad - have they been released, or not picked?

I fancy our backs, but their forwards look far stronger, so... you know what that means (usually).

Let's hope.
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
Mugwuffin View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mugwuffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2021 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by aber-fan aber-fan wrote:

I'm not up to date with the Irish 6N squad - we don't have any Wales 6N players, do we? Or is that wrong?

Whereas they have several seasoned internationals who I assumed would be in the Ireland squad - have they been released, or not picked?

I fancy our backs, but their forwards look far stronger, so... you know what that means (usually).

Let's hope.
I think Furlong is the only player they’ve had released from the Irish squad. He hasn’t played in 11 months due to injury so they made an exception for him as he needs game time. Leavy, Conan etc weren’t picked in their 6 Nations squad. 
Owen111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Owen111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2021 at 5:52pm
Have I got the right day for the game just drove past PYS and the floodlights aren’t on ! LOL
Mogwen View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mogwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2021 at 6:02pm
7.35 kick off
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2021 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by Owen111 Owen111 wrote:

Have I got the right day for the game just drove past PYS and the floodlights aren’t on ! LOL
new tactic ,play with lights out so we have 50/50 chance of getting ball back from kicks.LOLLOL
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2021 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by Owen111 Owen111 wrote:

Take the bloody sunglasses off 😎
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic