Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > CHAT BOARD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

[POTENTIAL SPOILERS] Game Of Thrones

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by salmidach salmidach wrote:

OK as an avid fan of thrones and the fact that I've stayed up for the majority 2am shows for the last 4 seasons I'm going to put my pennies worth in.

1. The show should not have been made shorter, HBO wanted longer season's and possibly up to 10 seasons. The show runners wanted 8 and the last 2 to be shortened, because they thought the story line was taking too long. HOW WRONG were they.
  2. At the end of season 7 the night king tears down the wall. (What the hell were all those symbols about) If it was the plan all along to make the long night the secondary story line then they should have extended 7 to 10 episodes and finished the season with the flying arya moment. that would have been a great ending
  3. season 8 should have then been about the 'great war' this would have given time for the season to be setup properly and make the 6 episodes about the battle for the Iron Throne.
  4. Daenerys was a crazy bitch all along, the signs were there from season 1.....
  5. On to the ending.
  6. Personally I don't think the ending was that bad, it was just the way it got there.
  7. Jame and Cersie's death was perfect, for the whole of the season Cersie was a b***h, she was so C**K sure that she was going to win it all and then in the end she showed that she was actually a human after all and truly loved her brother.........
  8. Drogon melted the throne because it was that what made his mum go mad. the dragon whas the most intelligent of them all.....
  9. Jon killing Dani was the only way it could have gone.. that way was perfect. In the end everyone had betrayed her and he realised that no matter what he said or did she was going to kill everyone that opposed her including his sisters.
  10. the trial - This scene could have fixed the whole show. Instead of just Tyrion they should have brought Jon up as well. Bran and Samwell could have revealed to all the lords that Jon was the true heir to the throne and offered it to him, but Jon being Jon and guilt ridden for killing Dani, could have just abdicated and said sorry I'm out with a mic drop and said he's leaving westross to go north. Tyrion could have then had his speech and Bran had the throne and all would have ended well................
ClapClapClap
I still wake up late at night and think of what might have been when tim stimpson hit that jammy penalty1
Sponsored Links

RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 3:10pm
Jame and Cersie's death was perfect, for the whole of the season Cersie was a b***h, she was so C**K sure that she was going to win it all and then in the end she showed that she was actually a human after all and truly loved her brother.........
err Jamie left her to fight the army of the dead,  redeeming his actions from series 1. Then thinks oh well i'll just go back to cersi now oh and despite killing the "mad king" to save the people of kings landing, he mentions how he doesn't really care for them (great logic)

cersi was the last standing and the most vile  villain of them  but they humanised her at the end and made her into some sort of victim

btw if they stood 10 yards to the right they would have escaped the falling masonry LOL

btw the night king and jon had 3 full series of  foreshadowing and what happens? arya kills him while jon is screaming at an ice dragon? wtf is that about!
salmidach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salmidach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by RR1972 RR1972 wrote:

Jame and Cersie's death was perfect, for the whole of the season Cersie was a b***h, she was so C**K sure that she was going to win it all and then in the end she showed that she was actually a human after all and truly loved her brother.........
err Jamie left her to fight the army of the dead,  redeeming his actions from series 1. Then thinks oh well i'll just go back to cersi now oh and despite killing the "mad king" to save the people of kings landing, he mentions how he doesn't really care for them (great logic)

cersi was the last standing and the most vile  villain of them  but they humanised her at the end and made her into some sort of victim

btw if they stood 10 yards to the right they would have escaped the falling masonry LOL

btw the night king and jon had 3 full series of  foreshadowing and what happens? arya kills him while jon is screaming at an ice dragon? wtf is that about!

Jon was screaming at Arya to GO!!!!!!
They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance - Terry Pratchett
scarletnut View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 9:39pm

Looking back it was strongly hinted in season three that Arya would kill the Night King so that made sense in all fairness.
I still wake up late at night and think of what might have been when tim stimpson hit that jammy penalty1
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2019 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by scarletnut scarletnut wrote:

Looking back it was strongly hinted in season three that Arya would kill the Night King so that made sense in all fairness.
really i cant recall her facing off vs night king like jon did. The closing speech didn’t foreshadow this to me if i’m
Honest ps where did her whitehorse go lol
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2019 at 6:09pm

really i cant recall her facing off vs night king like jon did. The closing speech didn’t foreshadow this to me if i’m
Honest ps where did her whitehorse go lol
In Season 3 Melisandre told her that she'd close many eyes forever. Brown eyes, green eyes and blue eyes.
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2019 at 8:28pm
Ok i’ll give you the blue eyes. Where’s that horse gone?SmileLOL
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2019 at 9:12pm

I've got no answer to that one LOLLOL
salmidach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salmidach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2019 at 9:47am

I've got no answer to that one LOLLOL

The most pointless scene in ANY series and that is a Fever FACT!!!!!!
They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance - Terry Pratchett
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic