Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > AWAY GAMES / TRIPS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Toulon Champions cup travel

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2017 at 4:03pm
2 of us Saturday morning from Stanstead  £35 return each to Marseille and two nights in ibis budget Toulon   
lan ar bar,S10
Sponsored Links

RCT83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RCT83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2017 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by Llywarch Llywarch wrote:

2 of us on the 7am Sat to Nice - any advice on how to get from the airport to the train station? and then where best to book the train ticket?? 

Diolch
Hello,
If I were you, I would take the bus  - direct from Nice airport to Toulon center at 09h35 and cheaper than the train. See here :
https://www.busradar.fr/recherche/?From=A%C3%A9roport+Nice+C%C3%B4te+d%E2%80%99Azur+%28NCE%29&To=Toulon&When=2017-10-14&WhenReturn=&Passengers=1&ShowRidesharing=true&ShowRidesharing=false

If you really want to take the train : You can take your ticket at the last minute in the train station.

Sorry for my french.

See you in Toulon
tim d View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tim d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2017 at 1:09pm
Picked up my Toulon tickets from the ticket office today
I'm sick of it
Bryn@man View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryn@man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2017 at 1:44pm
Ticket Office posted on Facebook that they've got a few spare tickets on sale.
SVD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2017 at 5:34pm
Three hundred tickets sold by the club apparently and there will be other Scarlets' supporters who have bought directly from Toulon so we should be a big crowd.
edjenx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edjenx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2017 at 7:29pm
Shwmae pawb,if anyone is planning to stay in Nice and travel down to Toulon, I'll rent you my city centre flat half price. Here's the Airbnb link :

https://abnb.me/EVmg/h27nGFNd0G

It sleeps 6 and is 5 minutes walking from the central train station, fro where you can catch the train to Toulon. The price includes a free guide (me).

Contact me through Airbnb or via any of the below channels to reserve it or for more details:

Twitter : @edjenx
edward@futureform.fr

Edited by minded - 05 October 2017 at 7:38pm
edjenx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edjenx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2017 at 7:38pm
Whereabouts will you all be sitting? I'm buying directly from Toulon.
M.M. View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2017 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by edjenx edjenx wrote:

Whereabouts will you all be sitting? I'm buying directly from Toulon.

I think most of us are in the Tribune Finale (where we usually are). 
SVD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2017 at 10:12pm
Aileron Nord.
Seagull3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seagull3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2017 at 10:45am
11 of us heading out for the game and a Stag do on the Friday, flying back on the Monday- Flying to Nice- really looking forwards to it now.. Anyone got a suggestion for where to go/what to do on the Saturday near Toulon?
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2017 at 11:44am
Originally posted by Seagull3 Seagull3 wrote:

11 of us heading out for the game and a Stag do on the Friday, flying back on the Monday- Flying to Nice- really looking forwards to it now.. Anyone got a suggestion for where to go/what to do on the Saturday near Toulon?

With regards the Saturday loads of bars on Harbour front and Toulon Rugby Club now there I believe,also bars located all around stadium .

Roll on Friday and Vaughan Voyages trip with a certain Martyn Maddern on board !!!!
Seagull3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seagull3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2017 at 10:47am
Originally posted by 157cb 157cb wrote:

With regards the Saturday loads of bars on Harbour front and Toulon Rugby Club now there I believe,also bars located all around stadium .

Roll on Friday and Vaughan Voyages trip with a certain Martyn Maddern on board !!!!

Expect we'll see you around at some point then- provided we get there in one piece.. Monarch flights we booked have caused a bit of a problem already...
Toulon Fan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toulon Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2017 at 7:39am
Scarlets fans put the harbour on fire on saturday. Beer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gZBiRpZ894
Wil Scarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Scarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2017 at 10:57pm
Fantastique - merci!
Scott Williams - I think I'll cut down on the fags!
Bryn@man View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bryn@man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2017 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by Toulon Fan Toulon Fan wrote:

Scarlets fans put the harbour on fire on saturday. Beer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gZBiRpZ894

Thought I'd make this a bit more prominent ... Filmed by our friends from Les Fadas du RCT (ZACHAYUS1) ...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic