Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Massive game !

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Massive game !
    Posted: 22 January 2021 at 1:12pm

Best of luck to the SCARLETS tonight!!!!

A massive game at fortress Parc Y SCARLETS!!!!

Us supporters will be with you in voice and spirit. .
Sponsored Links

FIRST AND LAST View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FIRST AND LAST Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2021 at 1:23pm
Yes a massive game for one particular person at the Region. This is a must win game. Leinster coming to PYS next week looks beyond us frankly so we must take 4 points tonight.
turkishrebel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2021 at 2:01pm
one particular person?
Once a Scarlet, always a Scarlet!
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2021 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by turkishrebel turkishrebel wrote:

one particular person?
That sparked my curiosity, too.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Dic Penderyn View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dic Penderyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2021 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

Originally posted by turkishrebel turkishrebel wrote:

one particular person?
That sparked my curiosity, too.
Ditto
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2021 at 2:46pm
Care to elaborate?
PritchyTheScarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Young Munster 2004 - Neyland RFC Tour

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PritchyTheScarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2021 at 3:13pm
just need to play smarter tonight, like we did in the 3rd quarter of the game at CCS when we got ourselves into a winning position with 14 men but couldn't quite see it out. need a much improved performance from the pack and more accuracy from the backs. us by a score.
β€œGareth Edwards just ran 30 yards and got a Knighthood, I sidestepped five players and got arthritis in both knees.” - Benny
haydn_davies View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haydn_davies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2021 at 3:27pm
One particular person... Shocked
Think, think, think - it's a thinking man's game!! - The Great Carwyn James.
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2021 at 3:54pm
Not me i haven't had a bet.Tongue
scarletsrules View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2021 at 4:27pm
Massive in terms of champions cup qualification next season , which im sure is what all supporters want when we return to PYS, cmon boys , put a massive performance in
Mr Ian View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mr Ian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2021 at 4:37pm
This is a massive game under many point of view..I would like concentrate in one, the my "spiritual" sight, I as many of you love the player who beyond to be a strong player, he shows a strong attachment and to the shirt and Scarlets passion. Ho value a Scarlets players firstly for this attitude, cause of I would like a player loves team like me or all of you.
In this dark period all understand how is important public at stadium, the XVI man in this moment in to the field and tonight would like to see a great win in honour of all the absences o for who lost someone in this horrible year...Too many rumors about the team and players who go or leave, this is destabilizing and dont like it. I want a win for reconciling with Scarlets rugby, too many "win is a win" posts, now is the time for deserved one!

RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2021 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

Not me i haven't had a bet.Tongue
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘
FIRST AND LAST View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FIRST AND LAST Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2021 at 10:00pm
Mr Delaney PLEASE hand in your resignayion.
shocker View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2021 at 10:02pm
If should along with all the coaches, disgusting performance and season.
No excuses, not up to the job and making us  look like a joke
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic