Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > CHAT BOARD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is America becoming a failed state?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2021 at 4:00pm
Sponsored Links

ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2021 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by ap sior ap sior wrote:

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/nj-rep-sherrill-lawmakers-held-reconnaissance-tours-day-before-pro-trump-rioters-attacked/2828098/

How worrying is this, if true ?????

And if true, it may explain why the police did not put up much resistance, after all they'd seen some of them the day before and their behaviour was impeccable !
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2021 at 4:43pm
When you see how heavily armed and pumped up some of the rioters were it's a miracle only 5 died.
Dai Guevara View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dai Guevara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2021 at 5:03pm
It's looking more and more as if the powers that be were happy to allow the invasion of the Capitol building to happen so that they could discredit and silence Trump on the web. After all they had no trouble clearing out the protesters and normal services were resumed in a few hours. If they were hoping that this would discredit Trump so much that he would lose the support of his fanatical followers they may need to think again as one new poll seems to have shown his support rising from 47% to 49%
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2021 at 6:46pm
Saw the programme and noted the selective and different application of crowd control methods.

Implication is they were encouraged by the absence of enough law and order folk.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2021 at 2:52pm
Imo CNN have incited a violence themselves.. Trump is a megalomianiac but its his anti globalist agenda thats made him billionaire enemies , many of whom influence or even own the news.

Edited by roy munster - 14 January 2021 at 8:51pm
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2021 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by roy munster roy munster wrote:

Imo CNN have incited a tonne more violence than Trump ever did. Hes anti globalist so he clearly has a lot of billionaire enemies , many of whom influence or even own the news.

Roy I have always found far more to agree with in your posts than disagree but this continuing love fest with Trump needs to stopWink. The man is a narcassistic megolamaniac & needs to disappear to his luxury Mar a Lago pad sharpish. 
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2021 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

Imo CNN have incited a tonne more violence than Trump ever did. Hes anti globalist so he clearly has a lot of billionaire enemies , many of whom influence or even own the news.

Roy I have always found far more to agree with in your posts than disagree but this continuing love fest with Trump needs to stopWink. The man is a narcassistic megolamaniac & needs to disappear to his luxury Mar a Lago pad sharpish. 

On Trump, you and I are on exactly the same page... indeed as he is someone who fomented an insurrection against his own country's government, I do wonder what the Americans think lampposts are really for?Wink
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2021 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

Lol I assure you theres no love for trump here I agree hes a narcisstic loon that will be gone in a week, his handling of covid has been a disgrace and many of his radical fans are deranged dangerous loons too... But even saying all that it doesnt mean hes wrong about everything and is also doesnt mean his opponents are necessarily any better. The bias in the media has been astounding. as for impeachment funny how pelosi didnt bother voting for the bush impeachment for the iraq war and his other disastrous foreign policies?

Edited by roy munster - 14 January 2021 at 8:06pm
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dai Guevara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2021 at 5:14pm
For those suffering badly from the BBC's vomit inducing coverage of the Biden inauguration, fear not, there are already some antibody producing vaccines on the way (although obviously not in the mainstream media).
Here are a couple that I've noticed -

https://caitlinjohnstone.com/2021/01/20/your-sigh-of-relief-is-grounded-in-delusion-notes-from-the-edge-of-the-narrative-matrix/

https://www.medialens.org/2021/a-ghastly-future-israeli-apartheid-biden-starmer-assange-and-mass-extinction/[URL= ][/URL]
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2021 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by Dai Guevara Dai Guevara wrote:

For those suffering badly from the BBC's vomit inducing coverage of the Biden inauguration, fear not, there are already some antibody producing vaccines on the way (although obviously not in the mainstream media).

https://caitlinjohnstone.com/2021/01/20/your-sigh-of-relief-is-grounded-in-delusion-notes-from-the-edge-of-the-narrative-matrix/

https://www.medialens.org/2021/a-ghastly-future-israeli-apartheid-biden-starmer-assange-and-mass-extinction/[URL= ][/URL]
if it induced you to vomit why did you watch it,dog poo makes me vomit so i try to avoid it.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dai Guevara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2021 at 10:41am
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

if it induced you to vomit why did you watch it,dog poo makes me vomit so i try to avoid it.

Sorry to learn about your traumatic experiences with dog-poo, but understanding how it's produced and where you are likely to find it could possibly help you and those you care for to avoid such experiences in future. Keep safe and watch your step!!
dr_martinov View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr_martinov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2021 at 10:59am
You also realise that vaccines usually resemble the aggravating disease? 

I notice one of your blog links has "ghastly future israeli aparteid biden starmer assange mass extinction" in its title and the other is telling me my sigh of relief is delusional, in the now familiar condescending language of the far left. I think I'll pass, thanks. 

And I agree that the coverage of Biden's inauguration by the BBC and Guardian was completely over the top. I seriously wonder why we have so many stories on the US. Possibly they attempted to create a good news story to hide what was our worst coronavirus deaths day.
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2021 at 2:28pm

Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

Sorry to learn about your traumatic experiences with dog-poo, but understanding how it's produced and where you are likely to find it could possibly help you and those you care for to avoid such experiences in future. Keep safe and watch your step!!
thanks,i see what you done there .LOLWink
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dai Guevara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2021 at 2:43pm
doc
     I'll defend the vast majority of the ideas in those links that you want to debate - individual points, if the lot is too wide a scope, but to dismiss the entirety as the "familiar condescending language of the far left" is in itself the sort of condescending language used by the mainstream media to dismiss, without argument, ideas, that their journalists think would upset their bosses.
dr_martinov View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr_martinov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2021 at 5:44pm

doc
     I'll defend the vast majority of the ideas in those links that you want to debate - individual points, if the lot is too wide a scope, but to dismiss the entirety as the "familiar condescending language of the far left" is in itself the sort of condescending language used by the mainstream media to dismiss, without argument, ideas, that their journalists think would upset their bosses.

It's generalising not condescending but point taken. A previous poster on here named Ffidel Bennett called me brainwashed at one point for mentioning something they disagreed with, for example. 

Edited by dr_martinov - 22 January 2021 at 5:56pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic