Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pieter Scholtz on way ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBledd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2020 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Originally posted by Dic Penderyn Dic Penderyn wrote:

Originally posted by ScarletMagpie67 ScarletMagpie67 wrote:

Ooh youโ€™ve done it now , youโ€™re not allowed to have an alternative view to the regulars of SF ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

There's plenty of regulars on here,and plenty of different views....don't know anything about yours,except that you think the forum is an "embarrassment".Can't keep away,though,can you?

You canโ€™t have different views on here. Years ago it was much more relaxed on here with lots of good humour. Itโ€™s become too serious now. 

I disagree
Sponsored Links

matt_george View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt_george Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2020 at 4:08pm
Luan de Bruin signing for Leicester Tigers, announced on BBC Sport this afternoon. Interested to see how this Scholtz shows up, on paper certainly has the size at least.
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2020 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by matt_george matt_george wrote:

Luan de Bruin signing for Leicester Tigers, announced on BBC Sport this afternoon. Interested to see how this Scholtz shows up, on paper certainly has the size at least.
Hope he likes Greene King.

After his 7 month stint in Edinburgh, the Championship might well be where Leicester have their fixtures.

EDIT I think I got that the wrong way round. Heโ€™s at Leicester first (to help them enjoy the way to Greene King Wink ) and then on to Edinburgh after that.

Edited by Eastern outpost - 11 November 2020 at 7:27pm
In a world where you can be anything โ€“ Be Kind.
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2020 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by BBledd BBledd wrote:

Ooh youโ€™ve done it now , youโ€™re not allowed to have an alternative view to the regulars of SF ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

There's plenty of regulars on here,and plenty of different views....don't know anything about yours,except that you think the forum is an "embarrassment".Can't keep away,though,can you?

You canโ€™t have different views on here. Years ago it was much more relaxed on here with lots of good humour. Itโ€™s become too serious now. 

I disagree
Oh no you canโ€™t!

Wink

Well itโ€™s nearly Panto season.
ScarletMagpie67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletMagpie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2020 at 6:23am
Hereโ€™s one of the biggest beauts ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2020 at 8:41am

Welcome back.
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2020 at 8:42am

You canโ€™t have different views on here. Years ago it was much more relaxed on here with lots of good humour. Itโ€™s become too serious now.ย 

As far as I can see we only have different views, not that much alignment.

As this reply suggests.
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2020 at 8:43am
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

Welcome back.

Be gentle Wil - he/she needs to feel loved. 
Rob o'r Bont View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Optimist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob o'r Bont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2020 at 8:46am
The funny thing is, every thread on this forum contains posts with different views.  I can't think of one thread where we all had the same view. We even have different views on whether the forum has different views or not. LOL

Edited by Rob o'r Bont - 12 November 2020 at 8:47am
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2020 at 9:09am
Originally posted by Rob o'r Bont Rob o'r Bont wrote:

The funny thing is, every thread on this forum contains posts with different views.ย  I can't think of one thread where we all had the same view. We even have different views on whether the forum has different views or not.ย LOL

Yep. We all agreed that Haydn's conservatory was a bit of a shocker mind.
Rob o'r Bont View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Optimist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob o'r Bont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2020 at 10:20am

The funny thing is, every thread on this forum contains posts with different views.  I can't think of one thread where we all had the same view. We even have different views on whether the forum has different views or not. LOL

LOL
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2020 at 3:35pm

LOL
It was like a photo in Home & Garden with a dodgy Seagull wasnโ€™t it or am I in another senior trivia mode? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by reesytheexile - 12 November 2020 at 11:41pm
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2020 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

LOL
Ot was like a photo in Home & Garden with a dodgy Seagull wasnโ€™t it or am I in another senior trivia mode? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™m sure he really supports Brighton in the Footie and not Liverpool, despite his likely protestations to the contrary. 

The seagull is the indisputable trump card. 
Sosban89 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sosban89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2020 at 6:43pm
I've had a long look at his highlights, done quite a bit of analysis on him. I can confirm he is large.
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2020 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by Sosban89 Sosban89 wrote:

I've had a long look at his highlights, done quite a bit of analysis on him. I can confirm he is large.
Having signed a whopper, are we angling for a McDonalds sponsorship?
turkishrebel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2020 at 9:10pm
When is he arriving? 
Once a Scarlet, always a Scarlet!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic