Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Season ticket refund

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Optimist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob o'r Bont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2020 at 9:19am
Originally posted by Sandman Sandman wrote:

All season ticket holders should have, or will soon receive an email regarding your season ticket remaining value for missed games. The options are a refund, credit for next season or a gift to the Scarlets (they can keep your money). If you possibly can, I urge all of us to allow the Scarlets to keep the money. It’s obviously a difficult decision for many of us in these unprecedented times and personal circumstances will vary. If at all possible, let’s  get behind our team and support them in every way we can. 
I haven't received an email yet.  What if I've missed it?  I'm keen to gift the remaining value to the Scarlets but wondered what their default was if they don't get a response?
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Sponsored Links

Dai38 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Dai38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2020 at 11:25am
The refund was more than I thought, but as a few have already said, the money is spent, and I am luckily in a position that I don't really need the money so I have donated it.

I hope no one is pressurised in donating the money to the club, from the posts on SF, while the club is important to most of us, our families should come first.

Roll on the next visit to PYS, whenever that is.
Be careful when you pick up the stick.........IT MAY BE THE WRONG END!!!!!!!!!!
Scarlet Cruiser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Scarlet Cruiser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2020 at 11:26am
I've gifted mine and the other half's back to the Scarlets. I'd prefer to have a team to support next year and if this will help, then that's great.
Scarletstarch View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletstarch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2020 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by Rob o'r Bont Rob o'r Bont wrote:

All season ticket holders should have, or will soon receive an email regarding your season ticket remaining value for missed games. The options are a refund, credit for next season or a gift to the Scarlets (they can keep your money). If you possibly can, I urge all of us to allow the Scarlets to keep the money. It’s obviously a difficult decision for many of us in these unprecedented times and personal circumstances will vary. If at all possible, let’s  get behind our team and support them in every way we can. 
I haven't received an email yet.  What if I've missed it?  I'm keen to gift the remaining value to the Scarlets but wondered what their default was if they don't get a response?
In the email I received the Scarlets included in the email that if Season Ticket Holders don't respond they will assume you have kindly chosen to gift 100% of your remaining membership to Scarlets Rugby! Big smileHandshake
"YMA O HYD"
shocker View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2020 at 1:38pm
Do we get to keep the same seat next season after its  been gifted
downbelow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downbelow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2020 at 2:04pm
Yes likewise we travel over 120 miles round trip and will always do all we can to help the club
Rob o'r Bont View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Optimist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rob o'r Bont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2020 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by Scarletstarch Scarletstarch wrote:

Originally posted by Rob o'r Bont Rob o'r Bont wrote:

In the email I received the Scarlets included in the email that if Season Ticket Holders don't respond they will assume you have kindly chosen to gift 100% of your remaining membership to Scarlets Rugby! Big smileHandshake
There we go, job done. Cool
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2020 at 3:45pm
Great gesture by those who have gifted the money to the scarlet's fair play to you

To  any who are not in a financial position to do so, there is no shame in that  and don't feel pressured into it.

Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2020 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by RR1972 RR1972 wrote:

Great gesture by those who have gifted the money to the scarlet's fair play to you

To  any who are not in a financial position to do so, there is no shame in that  and don't feel pressured into it.

Great point, well made.
rctred View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rctred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2020 at 3:38pm
Gifted Mine and Mrs RCT's , glad to do what we can to help out. But I do feel that i should be doing more to help .... not sure what though. Maybe a early deposit on next years Season Tickets. 

Doesn't help watching the Super Rugby and making me realize what i am missing, not only watching the boys in the parc but the crowd buzz , even just walking up from the carpark and post match KFC, although i don't miss the M4 
ScarletMagpie67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletMagpie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2020 at 6:28pm
Gifted my Season ticket to the club and am
glad to do so if it’s any help . Hope everyone who can afford to do so will do the same but obviously some may not be lucky enough to be in that financial position to do so and shouldn’t feel bad about it in anyway .
Roll on to the day we can all get back to Parc y Scarlets 👍
N14 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2020 at 11:49am
Ours will be gifted and I'm sure the majority will do the same. Some will need to request a refund and that is completely understandable.
ChrisX View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2020 at 12:29pm
I've not received email as yet? Anyone else?
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2020 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by RR1972 RR1972 wrote:

That's absolutely the right attitude - I'll gift mine, but others will be in less comfortable financial circumstances, and may need the money - especially if their incomes have been hit by the crisis.
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
David View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2020 at 2:47pm
ChrisX, check your spam folder. My email had gone into that :)

Edited by David - 06 July 2020 at 2:47pm
saundersfootscarlets View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saundersfootscarlets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2020 at 10:54pm
Yes we have gifted ours nut we ahould remember that these are very difficult times for many.
saundersfoot scarlets
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic