Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pro14 recommencing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dicky Betts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2020 at 4:45pm
Clearly spectators at matches will not happen for some time. Has the club thought of producing an app with a live feed of each game. This could be bought or downloaded free by fans so that we are able to watch the match on our phones. This could also produce much needed revenue for the club. I'm sure your Digital expert Joe could conjure something up.
Sponsored Links

Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2020 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by Dicky Betts Dicky Betts wrote:

Clearly spectators at matches will not happen for some time. Has the club thought of producing an app with a live feed of each game. This could be bought or downloaded free by fans so that we are able to watch the match on our phones. This could also produce much needed revenue for the club. I'm sure your Digital expert Joe could conjure something up.

I'm not sure they can as then no-one would watch the games on Premier Sports.
supertaf View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2020 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by stradeyscarlet72 stradeyscarlet72 wrote:

Any idea as to what the state of play is re jonnie Williams and kalamafoni ? 
I was told recently that its a case of when they will sign not if but who knows with the current funding worries.
Scarlets - Suppliers of fine rugby since 1872
EJPT View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EJPT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2020 at 5:57pm
They might be contractually obliged to finish their respective seasons, i imagine their might be small extensions to contracts happening to tie over the rest of the season of not. If football is anything to go by there will be a wave of injuries when rugby restarts. 
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2020 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by EJPT EJPT wrote:

They might be contractually obliged to finish their respective seasons, i imagine their might be small extensions to contracts happening to tie over the rest of the season of not. If football is anything to go by there will be a wave of injuries when rugby restarts. 
No, Players who are moving clubs will be with new clubs from next month, and we are without our leaving players. 
We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh
Ffidel Bennett View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ffidel Bennett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2020 at 10:13pm
Diolch Wasp. You are a far better source of information than the Western Mule.
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2020 at 11:42am
Originally posted by Wasp Wasp wrote:

No, Players who are moving clubs will be with new clubs from next month, and we are without our leaving players. 

Where did you that Wasp ? The games are not until August the 22nd which is only week or two ahead of the normal next season start , odd if true . I could understand the European ruling effecting the above .
swm View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2020 at 12:55pm
Was down screw fix yesterday and there was scarlets players out training with Glen there and one with dreadlocks could that be kalamafoni I wonder time will tel 
steve and ang
Rich (Bris) View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich (Bris) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2020 at 3:20pm
Have to say that I think once we move to 1 metre distancing (which might be soon) then it won't be long till reduced capacity allowed.
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2020 at 3:47pm
France are allowing sports events with up to 5,000 spectators shortly.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
N14 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2020 at 5:28pm
We won't have any large crowds in Wales for a long time
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2020 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by swm swm wrote:

Was down screw fix yesterday and there was scarlets players out training with Glen there and one with dreadlocks could that be kalamafoni I wonder time will tel 
click and collect LOL
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2020 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by N14 N14 wrote:

we didn't have large crowds before covid Wink
N14 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2020 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

Originally posted by N14 N14 wrote:

we didn't have large crowds before covid Wink

LOL LOL
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2020 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by 157cb 157cb wrote:

Originally posted by Wasp Wasp wrote:

Where did you that Wasp ? The games are not until August the 22nd which is only week or two ahead of the normal next season start , odd if true . I could understand the European ruling effecting the above .
It's the reason the European standings were set after round 13. Games plaid in August will feature the new squads. 
It's why Hadleigh got on the plane already. I'm not saying there aren't individual deals but the vast majority end at the end of June and start in July.
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2020 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by swm swm wrote:

Where was your camera Mun!

Although I don't think Sione has ever had dreads

Edited by Wasp - 21 June 2020 at 3:32pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic