Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > CHAT BOARD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Corona virus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 305>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2020 at 8:43am
I'm sure I heard it earlier on the television.  I might be wrong but I'm sure that's what I heard
West is Best (Fin gwybod)
Sponsored Links

Rob o'r Bont View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Optimist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob o'r Bont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2020 at 8:58am
Would have been Judgement Day tomorrow. 
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2020 at 9:04am
Originally posted by LLANDRE LLANDRE wrote:

I'm sure I heard it earlier on the television.  I might be wrong but I'm sure that's what I heard
I think you may be mistaken mart,no travelling any distance to get exercise.
dr_martinov View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr_martinov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2020 at 9:15am
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

Originally posted by LLANDRE LLANDRE wrote:

I think you may be mistaken mart,no travelling any distance to get exercise.

Seems to be Ok if you read below, although that states England. I don't think one family unit in a car driving somewhere to then walk is that dangerous. If everyone does it however... But rules avoiding public gatherings and keeping 2 m are the most important.

Swansea beach was quite busy yesterday but everyone was keeping their distance. One or two sunbathers though. It's a bigger issue in more densely populated cities.

ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2020 at 9:25am
mate of mine's son and his friends had £60 fines for being out in a car together,my mate said it should teach them a lesson.
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2020 at 9:32am

something stinks regarding china as they have now amended the amount of people who died in Wuhan with 50% more than the original figure,i think they fear world condemnation after this is over with more and more people thinking it was a leak in a laboratory that started the outbreak.

They seem to be very vague over their figures and stats to say the least ,
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Optimist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob o'r Bont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2020 at 9:46am
The guidance on exercise is still pretty vague and relies on people being thoughtful and using their common sense. Guidance to police for instance says the public shouldn't be sanctioned for "travelling a reasonable distance to exercise" - although no definition has been given.

I think traveling to a recognised beauty spot is still a big no no.   Someone from Port Talbot got fined earlier in the week for travelling from Port Talbot to the Mumbles.

ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2020 at 10:00am
Originally posted by Rob o'r Bont Rob o'r Bont wrote:

The guidance on exercise is still pretty vague and relies on people being thoughtful and using their common sense. Guidance to police for instance says the public shouldn't be sanctioned for "travelling a reasonable distance to exercise" - although no definition has been given.

I think traveling to a recognised beauty spot is still a big no no.   Someone from Port Talbot got fined earlier in the week for travelling from Port Talbot to the Mumbles.

wow,can't say I blame himCry
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Optimist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob o'r Bont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2020 at 10:53am

Originally posted by Rob o'r Bont Rob o'r Bont wrote:

wow,can't say I blame himCry
Some journeys are mercy missions. 
greypower1 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greypower1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2020 at 11:54am
Originally posted by RR1972 RR1972 wrote:

something stinks regarding china as they have now amended the amount of people who died in Wuhan with 50% more than the original figure,i think they fear world condemnation after this is over with more and more people thinking it was a leak in a laboratory that started the outbreak.

Same as us then, no figures for care homes and the community.
Keep the faith
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2020 at 11:58am
Originally posted by greypower1 greypower1 wrote:

well we haven't upped the figures over 50% overnight , well not yet anyway!
Ffidel Bennett View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ffidel Bennett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2020 at 3:51pm

And if they added those in one go near the end of the pandemic, then it could well be 50% of the total. And are everybody's figures the same? ie for those who died when they had the virus in their bodies (and perhaps died of some other cause) or for those that the virus actually killed by destroying the functioning of the lungs?
Also it's interesting to see that those who normally scorn conspiracy theories are happy to propagate them when they reinforce ideas of western superiority- like it's all due to the Chinese carelessness, leaking the virus from a lab and of course rigging the figures - we couldn't possibly do anything like that -could we?
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2020 at 3:54pm
hey FB here's one theory you'll like just prior to the Wuhan outbreak the military games were held there,

maybe the usa military team brought it with them !!!
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2020 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by Ffidel Bennett Ffidel Bennett wrote:

And if they added those in one go near the end of the pandemic, then it could well be 50% of the total. And are everybody's figures the same? ie for those who died when they had the virus in their bodies (and perhaps died of some other cause) or for those that the virus actually killed by destroying the functioning of the lungs?
Also it's interesting to see that those who normally scorn conspiracy theories are happy to propagate them when they reinforce ideas of western superiority- like it's all due to the Chinese carelessness, leaking the virus from a lab and of course rigging the figures - we couldn't possibly do anything like that -could we?
interesting you always think otherwise,
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2020 at 4:31pm

hey FB here's one theory you'll like just prior to the Wuhan outbreak the military games were held there,

maybe the usa military team brought it with them !!!
the rest of the worlds economies are on their arse whilst china's is in recovery,quite easy to have full lockdown when the military are enforcing it.
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2020 at 5:07pm

China has a vast amount of explaining to do. What is the virus? How and where did it start they have still NOT told the world, why didnt they tell us sooner, if it was wet markets then why are they reopened and why has the WHO allowed them to reopen...What really happened to the whistleblowers who mysteriously died... How come it never spread to anywhere else in China? 
Ill never buy a darn thing off them until the truth is known and Im sure millions of others feel the same way. Worse still so does the world health organization who turned a blind eye to it for several weeks and advised the world to keep all borders open to china and keep trading and this thing was all under control. 

Absolute power corrupts absolutely and communism is a disease too.

ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 305>
  Share Topic