Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Refs for Euro Ulster double header

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Refs for Euro Ulster double header
    Posted: 16 November 2018 at 9:49am
Round 3 home - Alexandre Ruiz
Round 4 away - Luke Pearce
Sponsored Links

Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2018 at 12:33pm
Never heard of Ruiz
We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2018 at 12:53pm
2:23

Edited by minded - 16 November 2018 at 12:53pm
scarletsrules View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2018 at 1:18pm
That last 3 minutes against Saracens he give them everything, he penalised us for everything if I remember rightly

Luke Pearce is a good ref but sometimes he lets the home crowd get the better of him and lets captains talk him out of decisions, we did against La Rochelle the crowd helped make some decisions that game and ken owens talked him out of carding Tadhg at a crucial period in the game
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2018 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by minded minded wrote:

2:23

I don’t get it?
ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2018 at 2:24pm
I think that this was the game where the referee admitted later that he'd made a mistake when he penalised us which led to the last passage of play. Decision should have gone in our favour. We could have kicked the ball of the park and we'd have won 22-15. I know we then lost up at Sale, but it was a dead rubber by then.
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2018 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by ap sior ap sior wrote:

I think that this was the game where the referee admitted later that he'd made a mistake when he penalised us which led to the last passage of play. Decision should have gone in our favour. We could have kicked the ball of the park and we'd have won 22-15. I know we then lost up at Sale, but it was a dead rubber by then.
That’s 100% spot on.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2018 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

That’s 100% spot on.

When questioned about his decision in the week after the game, Ruiz answered in a matter of hours, and fell on his sword. Fully 6 weeks after being questioned about his decision to send off the wrong Shingler at CAP, the Scarlets coaching team gave up chasing a reply from Lloyd Linton !!!!`
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2018 at 6:45pm

Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

That’s 100% spot on.

When questioned about his decision in the week after the game, Ruiz answered in a matter of hours, and fell on his sword. Fully 6 weeks after being questioned about his decision to send off the wrong Shingler at CAP, the Scarlets coaching team gave up chasing a reply from Lloyd Linton !!!!`
And therein lies one of the reasons Ruiz has been improving and getting better appointments, while Lloyd treads water.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic