Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > AWAY GAMES / TRIPS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Leicester away

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote salmidach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2018 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by Fscarlet Fscarlet wrote:

Originally posted by turkishrebel turkishrebel wrote:

Scrum_Bar_Turk . its £69 with the club. speak to natalie. coracle coaches trip

They have sold all the spaces, I checked with her to see if I could hop on one way.

we're driving up and have a space!!
They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance - Terry Pratchett
Sponsored Links

Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2018 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by ap sior ap sior wrote:

H&S has gone crazy !!!

I remember catching the 1 o'clock Rees & Williams bus from the Bryn into town with my grandmother. There were more people standing than sitting, with some men on the way to an afternoon shift hanging off the back of the bus !!!!

It could take you 5 minutes to get off the bus by the time you got everyone to move their shopping bags from the aisles for you to get passed. 

Gone are the days !!!!

I remember seeing a picture on the front page of a Dutch newspaper in the late nineties that showed much the same scene.

It turned out to be an Aeroflot flight, I was told.

Edited by Eastern outpost - 25 September 2018 at 10:22pm
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2018 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

Originally posted by ap sior ap sior wrote:

H&S has gone crazy !!!

I remember catching the 1 o'clock Rees & Williams bus from the Bryn into town with my grandmother. There were more people standing than sitting, with some men on the way to an afternoon shift hanging off the back of the bus !!!!

It could take you 5 minutes to get off the bus by the time you got everyone to move their shopping bags from the aisles for you to get passed. 

Gone are the days !!!!

I remember seeing a picture on the front page of a Dutch newspaper in the late nineties that showed much the same scene.

It turned out to be an Aeroflot flight, I was told.

Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2018 at 6:25am
Originally posted by salmidach salmidach wrote:

Originally posted by turkishrebel turkishrebel wrote:

<span title="View Drop Down" ="msgsidepro"="" id="userPro42" ="showdropdown'userpro42',="" 'promenu42',="" 160,="" 0;"="">Scrum_Bar_Turk . its £69 with the club. speak to natalie. coracle coaches trip</span>

They have sold all the spaces, I checked with her to see if I could hop on one way.

we're driving up and have a space!!

Star man, thank you!!!
turkishrebel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2018 at 10:07am
Leicester away tickets are in the ticket office. had twitter message off scarlets saying they are on sale there from 9am this morning if anyone has ordered them
Once a Scarlet, always a Scarlet!
scarlet-red-huw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarlet-red-huw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2018 at 11:33am
Ye definitely need to chose a boozer to all meet pre and post game! I’m happy with any of them as long as it’s full of our lot!
Scrum_Bar_Turk View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrum_Bar_Turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2018 at 5:06pm
If you look back at a previous post on this thread I give a few options of meeting place
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2018 at 6:20pm
Am I right in saying or guessing that if you get tickets from the club, it’s with the other Scarlets fans?
T_RICHARDS_94 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T_RICHARDS_94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2018 at 10:24am

Am I right in saying or guessing that if you get tickets from the club, it’s with the other Scarlets fans?

Hope so! My ticket from the club is in block FU

Writer for The Rugby Club
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2018 at 10:38am
Originally posted by T_RICHARDS_94 T_RICHARDS_94 wrote:

Star man, I'm in the same block. Cheers
Delboy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2018 at 12:34pm
Anyone in W1?
In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court, for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground.
ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2018 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by T_RICHARDS_94 T_RICHARDS_94 wrote:

Narrow escape !

Steward; 'Where's your seat sir ?'

Scarlet fan 'FU2'

Edited by ap sior - 03 October 2018 at 3:31pm
Scrum_Bar_Turk View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrum_Bar_Turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2018 at 5:31pm
What time is everyone getting to the terrace for this one so we can stand together ?
james1984 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote james1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2018 at 7:47pm
We have block S tickets issued by the club.
Owen111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Owen111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2018 at 12:57pm
I am Block FU row T

Edited by Owen111 - 04 October 2018 at 12:57pm
dyniol53 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dyniol53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2018 at 6:32pm
Good plan. Is it 7:45 KO?

https://twitter.com/exile_podcast?lang=en
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic