Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bath Away ticket thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 16>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrum_Bar_Turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2017 at 4:46pm
Hi just bought two for terrace thatcher stand EAST £30 each they still have some available there too although I would order quick ! lets get everyone together to make some noise and show our support ! where is everyone meeting up before the game ?
Sponsored Links

NeylandAllBlack View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeylandAllBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2017 at 5:05pm
Are we going for Thatchers Terrace East or West?

Edit.....Doh!!!

Edited by NeylandAllBlack - 18 December 2017 at 5:06pm
Scrum_Bar_Turk View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrum_Bar_Turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2017 at 5:09pm

EAST

NeylandAllBlack View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeylandAllBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2017 at 5:16pm
East is selling out quick.

Don't forget to bring a wetsuit and a snorkel!!!
saundersfootscarlets View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saundersfootscarlets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2017 at 5:22pm
Did you buy the tickets online or from the ticket office as I have been unable to access the online section and haven't got any reply from the ticket office yet!!
saundersfoot scarlets
Scrum_Bar_Turk View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Scrum_Bar_Turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2017 at 5:33pm
go to bath website click but buy tickets register with an online match day ticket account ( takes 2 mins) and buy direct from bath rugby website
CRYS16 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CRYS16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2017 at 5:40pm
BATH AWAY TICKET UPDATE:
We have been in contact with Bath Rugby today. If you've ordered tickets through the Scarlets ticket office, you *should* be fine.

If you have NOT ordered tickets through the Scarlets ticket office, you can buy tickets with the Scarlets allocation at https://t.co/LzVkXSwsfA.
Thatcher's Terrace East (£30) / Dyson Stand Block H (£44). There is currently GOOD availability, but this is fluid and can, and will change.
Email info@crys16.cymru with your membership queries!

JOIN CRYS 16 FOR FREE:
http://www.crys16.cymru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saundersfootscarlets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2017 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by Scrum_Bar_Turk Scrum_Bar_Turk wrote:

go to bath website click but buy tickets register with an online match day ticket account ( takes 2 mins) and buy direct from bath rugby website

Thanks for the advice , took me longer than 2 minutes perhaps due to my lack of IT skills but got there in the end and bought 2 tickets in the Thatchers East section!!!
saundersfoot scarlets

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saundersfootscarlets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2017 at 6:19pm
Due to my superb mastery of the Bath online ticketing system I have managed to purchase 4 tickets instead of 2 , I was going to phone them tomorrow to try and cancel 2 but if there is a shortage does anyone else want the 2 spare tickets in the Thatchers East section that I have ended up with!!
saundersfoot scarlets
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2017 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by saundersfootscarlets saundersfootscarlets wrote:

Due to my superb mastery of the Bath online ticketing system I have managed to purchase 4 tickets instead of 2 , I was going to phone them tomorrow to try and cancel 2 but if there is a shortage does anyone else want the 2 spare tickets in the Thatchers East section that I have ended up with!!

You will have no problems selling those 2 spare tickets to a fellow Scarlets supporter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saundersfootscarlets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2017 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by 157cb 157cb wrote:

Originally posted by saundersfootscarlets saundersfootscarlets wrote:

You will have no problems selling those 2 spare tickets to a fellow Scarlets supporter

That's what I was hoping!!
saundersfoot scarlets
SospanMawr View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SospanMawr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2017 at 6:36pm
Got 2 tickets, Thatchers East standing. Are the club running a bus anyone know?
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2017 at 6:48pm
OK - done - ticket in Dyson Stand EH block... I hope that's the right one!
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
Chris21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2017 at 6:59pm
Any idea what time kick off is please??
ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2017 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by Chris21 Chris21 wrote:

Any idea what time kick off is please??

If you follow the thread you'll see that the date hasn't yet been announced !!!!
PritchyTheScarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Young Munster 2004 - Neyland RFC Tour

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PritchyTheScarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2017 at 7:11pm
Any details on a supporters bus(es)?
“Gareth Edwards just ran 30 yards and got a Knighthood, I sidestepped five players and got arthritis in both knees.” - Benny
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 16>
  Share Topic